Pro Wrestling Only

FREE AGENT WIRE

kevinmcfl

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JWA drops a little bit of extra talent into the pool by granting the following their release:

Hirokazu Hata – 5’11” 207. The Barry Horowitz of Japan

.Akira Nogami – 5’11” 198. Cocky technical wrestler

Yoji “Mr. 200%” Anjo – 5’11” 220. Background in judo and muay thai. Colourful personality, good heel.

The Cobra (George Takano) – 6’1” 254. Former NWA and WWF Jr. Heavyweight champion. Big bumper. Kind of a poor man's Tiger Mask.

Shunji Takano – 6’7” 286. The Cobra’s tall and athletic brother.

Shinichi Nakano – 6’1’ 242. A pretty good technical wrestler with a judo background.

Am I overlooking him on someone's roster or has Percy Pringle fallen off lists? If he has CCW would like to pick him up for our open spot. I will post my updated roster after I post Beach Brawl later tonight.

I don't recall anyone having him... If he's never been in the game we may have to look at adding him to the draft like the others in the past

I went back and looked and I did not see his name on the initial draft from so unless somebody speaks up over the next 24 hours it would be likely that since he has a name and he has value we would want to draft him. I know that there are probably people that fall through the cracks but this is the safest way so that we can get them all sorted out.

So quick question that might make look kinda silly if I'm wrong but... does anyone have Ron Garvin on there roster? Because I can't find him anywhere, but I know he was drafted in the original 83 Draft. If he's available, I'd love to have him, but I also know he'd most likely be added to the 86 draft list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...