Pro Wrestling Only

FREE AGENT WIRE

kevinmcfl

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

WCCW releases "Classy" Freddie Blassie to free agency and replaces him with "Lord" Alfred Hayes

The Mercenaries a/k/a The Zambouie Express (Kareem Muhammad/Elijah Akeem), The Nightmares (Danny Davis/Ken Wayne), Blackjack Mulligan, Kendall Windham, Wahoo McDaniel, Rocky Johnson, and the Tonga Kid are all on the block for potential trade offers

Here's some updating to my roster.

Superstar Billy Graham lost a loser leaves town and has been dropped to Free Agency. I've sent Ricky Santana to PR. Jay Youngblood died, so obviously I've lost him and Mark Youngblood has been dropped to free agency.

I've moved Tiger Chung Lee, Rene Goulet, Fred Ottman and Italian Stallion from Jobber packs to the main roster.

I'd like to add Danny Davis and Lt. James Wright to the main roster. I'll add a few guys to the jobber pack in a day or so.

I will post a roster update in a few minutes, as some of my guys are still listed on the free agency board.

UWF has sent the Kiwi Sheepherders to PR. To fill the roster spots, I would like to pick up Samoan LeRoy Brown and Chris Romero. Romero was a rookie in 84 and is the brother of Mark Younblood (Mark Romero) I do not think anyone has him on their roster but if you do, please let me know.

I've been watching old World Class from the era I'm booking now and was curious about "Sweet Brown Sugar" Skip Young....I may be overlooking him but I don't seem to see him on any rosters or the free agent list. He debuted in 1979 and spent a lot of time in Texas...would like to pick him up if he's not somewhere already and I'm just overlooking him.

• 3 weeks later...