Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Elimination Chamber 2017

KawadaSmile

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mickie/Becky ruled! Great tie up to start. Nice shine with Becky coming off apron but as she gets back into the ring Mickie strikes with a nasty single arm DDT. Heat segment ruled! Mickie's cut offs with those nasty kicks was great. Becky's selling awesome! Great hope spots! Loved extended comeback from Becky and smart transitions. Great selling and fire from Becky. Loved finish Mick Kick was a great nearfall then goes for DDT but Becky counters she knows it is now or never so she goes for Disarmor, but ends up in a rollup battle. LOVED THE DRIVE IN THOSE LEGS BY BECKY ON ROLL UP! Awesome opener. Becky is the best woman on the roster and Mickie just crushed it and proved herself. ****1/4

So I guess they're bringing up a new team to challenge AA? They've literally run through the entire roster.

Ummmmmm American Alpha won via rollup on USOS and then USOS beat the shit out of them. Hardly running through the USOS. There is definitely lots of heat in American Alpha vs USOS!!! Excited for the one on one feud!

So I guess they're bringing up a new team to challenge AA? They've literally run through the entire roster.

Ummmmmm American Alpha won via rollup on USOS and then USOS beat the shit out of them. Hardly running through the USOS. There is definitely lots of heat in American Alpha vs USOS!!! Excited for the one on one feud!

The Usos have lost a lot on PPV since the brand split. They could maybe get a Wrestlemania pre-show match out of them, but I don't think the ending would be in doubt. Seems they could blow this off on TV instead and bring up the Revival for a Wrestlemania match.

Based on the plans for Nikki Bella at Wrestlemania, I am not sure how they are going to finish up the Natalya feud. If it wasn't for the fact that Tyson Kidd is hurt and a lower card person that should be the mixed match

The beginning of the match was dumb given the hatred but that is an unfortunately beginning of most WWE matches. After the early part that was a really good match

Nikki really needs to work on the facelock part of the STF... looked like she was legit choking Nattie.

Not sure what the point of that finish was if they're not doing a rematch at Wrestlemania, unless the idea is to build up stuff as TV main events to bridge the long gap to Wrestlemania.