Pro Wrestling Only

80s Deep Dive

jpchicago23

I'm thinking of finally making an attempt at a deep dive into 80s wrestling. Typically in the past I'd watch a disc or two of the dvdvr sets and lose focus. Then I'd aquire some other comps and YouTube channels and lose focus. I'm finally determined to go all in and cover the good shit. Outside of the great dvdvr 80s sets what are some suggestions on stuff like comps, must see matches, angles, etc. I'd prefer to aquire discs and have a good collection to start with. I have a few comps and a couple years of Bricks sets but am unsure on where else to start

I'm trying to spotlight all the key matches, angles and promos from all over. Not just one promotion or wrestler. I have all but a few of the dvdvr sets but never went all in. That's my starting point. I might go in chronological order and pick out all the must see stuff and start a list. I don't know yet

The extras in chronological order withe stuff from Continental, WWF and JCP is exactly what I'm looking for. Georgia and Florida as well. Im going to check out your 79 set. Any chance there is an 80 set in the works. The way you're doing it is just what I'm looking for except the 80s