Pro Wrestling Only

WrestleMania List-A-Mania! 33 Lists in 33 Days!

Bigelow34

In honor of WrestleMania 33, members of the PTBN Staff has gathered to create a series of 33 lists, all dedicated to the rich history of WWE’s grandest spectacle. Each contributor assigned a ranking of 1-10 and votes were tallied accordingly. We will be releasing one list per day, with the final list to be posted on April 1, 2017, the day prior to WrestleMania 33! Be sure to share your feedback with us on social media! You can view the complete series here!

Day One: Best WrestleMania Opening Credits

http://placetobenation.com/ptbns-wrestlemania-list-a-mania-day-one-best-wrestlemania-opening-credits/

In honor of WrestleMania 33, members of the PTBN Staff has gathered to create a series of 33 lists, all dedicated to the rich history of WWE’s grandest spectacle. Each contributor assigned a ranking of 1-10 and votes were tallied accordingly. We will be releasing one list per day, with the final list to be posted on April 1, 2017, the day prior to WrestleMania 33! Be sure to share your feedback with us on social media! You can view the complete series here!

http://placetobenation.com/ptbns-wrestlemania-list-a-mania-day-eight-best-wrestlemania-entrances/

http://placetobenation.com/ptbns-wrestlemania-list-a-mania-day-seventeen-best-wrestlemania-gimmick-matches/

"Overrated" is such a vague, nebulous term that it is almost meaningless. From the list I couldn't figure out if it meant "Overrated by smarks", "Overrated by WWE canon", "Underwhelming given the hype going in", "Better match on paper" or what. I mean, who the hell "rates" Shawn/Diesel for it to be that overrated?

Or maybe I'm just mad because of all the Hunter/Takers.

I disagree with things like Rollins cashing in and Brock beating Taker in the "best finishes" list since they both seem like the absolute worst finishes ever.

The women's matches list was always a two horse race but I'm a little surprised that WM32 beat Trish/Mickie so soundly in first place votes. This is the world we live in now I guess.

I have enjoyed following along with these, fun concept.