Pro Wrestling Only

[2001-04-22-ACM] Villano III & Villano IV & Pantera vs Diluvio Negro I & II & Blue Panther

Jetlag

This was quite the good trios match. In the first fall, everyone hits the mat and we get some nice lucha grappling. I especially enjoy Villano IV on the mat as he is such a beast. There were also some fun Pantera flying moves against both the Diluvios. The last two falls have some bad ol' brawling with Panther going after Villano III. It is that special kind of poetry you only get in lucha that years after being such a dick to VIII Panther would lose his mask to his brother. Panther rips III's forehead open with his bare fingers and then digs his fingers into his eyes, really grueling stuff. The third fall has awesome Villano punch combos and dives. Not a mindblowing classic, but they work really hard and deliver the goods considering this could've easily been mailed in.

• GSR changed the title to [2001-04-22-ACM] Villano III & Villano IV & Pantera vs Diluvio Negro I & II & Blue Panther