• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWF on Tour

Providence, RI - Civic Center

Bangor, ME – Auditorium

Columbus, OH - Ohio Center

MAIN EVENT

Andre the Giant defeated Kamala via DQ when Roddy Piper got involved!

The Machines vs John Studd & King Kong Bundy went to a double count out

The Faces of Fear defeated The Youngbloods

“King” Harley Race defeated Tony Atlas

Dino Bravo defeated Larry Z

Blackjack Mulligan & Scott Casey defeated Ron Bass & Black Bart

WWF on Tour

Elizabeth, NJ - Dunn Recreation Center

Waterville, ME – Civic Center

Wildwood, NJ - Convention Hall

MAIN EVENT

ELIMINATION MATCH

Randy Savage & The British Bulldogs defeated Jake Roberts, Gino Hernandez, & Chris Adams via DQ

Tito Santana defeated Brutus Beefcake w/ Jimmy Hart

Greg Valentine & The Hart Foundation defeated Hillbilly Jim & the Fantatics

The Russians destroyed the Killer Bees

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby The Brain Heenan in studio

Matches from Allentown, PA – Agricultural Hall

The Youngbloods defeated Los Conquistadors

-Good showcase for Mark and Jay who put a nice contest together. We get a little bit of a mean streak out of the Youngbloods but they handle Los Conquistadors with no problem and a nasty throat chop for the victory.

Black Bart w/ Jack Lanza defeated Tony Garea

-Black Bart is large and in charge here and he beats the piss out of Tony Garea. Jack Lanza is out there helping him as we see Ron Bass come out and cheer on Bart. Black Bart with a nasty gordbuster for the finish and then he and Bass beat Garea down!

Hillbilly Jim defeated The Invader #3

-The Hillbilly is back and man o man does he have some spunk. The crowd is giving him some love and this country boy beats the Invader down before hitting a big sidewalk slam for the 3 count!

MAIN EVENT

Davey Boy Smith w/ Dynamite Kid vs Chris Adams w/ Gino Hernandez

-A really fun main event with these two going about 14-minutes and really working the crowd. Gino continues to try and get involved but Dynamite is able to hold him off. Chaos ensues here for the final couple of moments before Gino tries to get involved. Gino is holding Davey and then Adams comes for a superkick but Davey Boy gets out of the way and Adams destroys Gino with the superkick and he goes flying! Adams turns around and Davey with a boot to the gut before turning him around for a backslide and the 3 count! The crowd goes wild for this one as the Bulldogs get the big victory!

WRESTLEMANIA EVENT CENTER

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

RING ENFORCER: Muhammad Ali

Hulk Hogan © vs 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper

WWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Savage © w/ Elizabeth vs Jake Roberts

WWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The British Bulldogs © vs Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams

INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE

Antonio Inoki vs King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan

Andre the Giant vs "King" Harley Race w/ Bobby Heenan

Tito Santana vs Greg Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart

David Sammartino w/ Bruno vs Larry Z

The Machines vs Haku & Barbarian w/ Bobby Heenan

Blackjack Mulligan vs Ron Bass w/ Jack Lanza

Dino Bravo & Tony Atlas vs The Russians

The Fantastics vs the Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart

WWF Live

East Rutherford, NJ – The Meadowlands

MAIN EVENT

Andre the Giant defeated Kamala w/ Roddy Piper

-Muhammad Ali jumped the rail to help Andre deal with Piper’s outside interference!

ELIMINATION SIX MAN

Randy Savage & The British Bulldogs defeated Jake Roberts, Gino Hernandez, & Chris Adams

EIGHT MAN TAG

Greg Valentine, Brutus Beefcake, & The Hart Foundation defeated Tito Santana, Hillbilly Jim & The Killer Bees

Dino Bravo defeated Ivan Koloff

“King” Harley Race defeated Tony Atlas

I wonder if Hillbilly Jim will have any kind of role to play at Mania.

I just got through he 1988 wrestling challenge series and it is funny how they introduce someone around this time... but they don't wrestle at the PPV. I am sure Hillbilly will find some type of role if not being out at one of the closed circuit locations ala Big show @WWF New York lol.

250px-WWF_Superstars_Of_Wrestling.jpg

WWF Superstars

Vince McMahon & Jesse the Body Ventura

Matches from Allentown, PA – Agricultural Hall

Scott Casey defeated Ken Raper

-The Dallas Cowboy himself Scott Casey comes out and does some nice work tonight. His relationship with Blackjack Mulligan is brought up as they talk about his big match with Ron Bass here this evening. In the end Scott Casey with a big Bulldog and the 1…2…3!

Brutus Beefcake w/ Jimmy Hart defeated SD Jones

-A fun little showcase for Brutus who handles SD Jones with ease and then we see him try and cut the hair of SD Jones but we see Tito Santana run down and try and break it up. Brutus backs off as we will see Tito and Valentine tonight but Tito wants his revenge.

The Killer Bees defeated Johnny Rodz & Bob Bradley

-An exciting contest here for Brunzell and Bradley who put it on the line here. They nail a great double suplex for the three count.

Kamala w/ Roddy Piper defeated Rick McGraw

-A pure destruction job here for Kamala who kills Rick McGraw. He literally isn’t moving when it is all said and done. Roddy Piper gets on the microphone and he verbally eviscerates Hogan…

Roddy Piper; They gave me an open microphone… they gave me the main event at WrestleMania… the biggest show in the history of this sport and I get to face Hulk Hogan… the man who has the red and yellow running through his veins right… well folks… you go buy a ticket to Madison Sqaure Garden… you buy a ticket at your theater and you watch. You watch all those men come and go before the main event and when you hear the bag pipes… you see the smoke clears… it is going to be me and you Hogan. No Hulkamaniacs are going to help you. No political power you have is going to keep you safe. No referee is going to be able to pull me off of you. And you better damn well know that Muhammad Ali can’t touch me and if he tries I have got a right hook right here ready to go and the left… the left I am keeping for you. I am going to put you down in front of 20,000 fans in Madison Square Garden… millions of people all over the world… I am going to walk out with the WWF Championship and Hogan… there ain’t a damn thing you can do about it!!

WRESTLEMANIA EVENT CENTER

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

RING ENFORCER: Muhammad Ali

Hulk Hogan © vs 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper

WWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Savage © w/ Elizabeth vs Jake Roberts

WWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The British Bulldogs © vs Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams

INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE

Antonio Inoki vs King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan

Andre the Giant vs "King" Harley Race w/ Bobby Heenan

Tito Santana vs Greg Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart

David Sammartino w/ Bruno vs Larry Z

The Machines vs Haku & Barbarian w/ Bobby Heenan

Blackjack Mulligan vs Ron Bass w/ Jack Lanza

Dino Bravo & Tony Atlas vs The Russians

The Fantastics vs the Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart

I wanted to post this early as a preview for WrestleMania tomorrow.... get pumped...