Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Fastlane

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't paid any attention to their weekly segments in MANY months, so this may have been covered here before, but - how the hell are the New Day getting away with using the term, "SKEET" in their promos on WWE PG era television?! When did THAT become a thing?

New Day have done the skeet skeet thing in the past, but in general they get a lot of stuff past the radar I assume because the 50-70 year old white guys in charge of the show have no idea what the fuck they're talking about most of the time. They've made references to dildos and Kanye West apparently liking women to put things in his ass. New Day have basically had free reign since Summerslam 2015 and have taken advantage of it frequently.

50-70? I'm guessing most every staff member or white person over 35, including HHH and Steph, don't know what "skeet" is. I was in college at the time that Lil' Jon song was ubiquitous and I needed it explained to me then. Michael P.S Hayes may claim to the "blacker than Mark Henry" but I'm guessing dude couldn't tell the difference between Lil' Jon and Lil' Bow Wow.