Pro Wrestling Only

[2017-03-05-WWE-Fastlane] Neville vs Jack Gallagher

ShittyLittleBoots

Wrote nearly the same exact words in my review. I don't watch 205 Live or RAW regularly, but in terms of Network Specials, this was the best match in the division's run by a couple country miles. First half was nothing too special, but the second half was just brutal, borderline dangerous at times. The crowd was into it, which obviously helps, but there's also a reason they were into it - Gallagher is a much more interesting babyface than TJP and Neville is a much more interesting heel than Kendrick was. Take two guys with established characters that are relatively over and throw them in the ring and you're bound to end up with a better finished product than just trotting bland, vanilla guys likes TJP and Rich Swann and hoping they win the crowd over just by wearing joggers and Nikes and doing the splits.

Great and ridiculously brutal moments included Gallagher's back suplex off the top rope, Neville's release german suplex off the ropes, and Gallagher's awesome headbutts.

I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch at Mania as there's simply no reason to believe adding another guy would make things better or that Neville and Gallagher won't still be the most and arguably only guys in the division over enough to deserve that spot.

• GSR changed the title to [2017-03-05-WWE-Fastlane] Neville vs Jack Gallagher