Pro Wrestling Only

WrestleMania 34 - Card Speculation Thread

supersonic

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think the Reigns-Cena stuff is a tease and a bait and switch. The Transformers movie that Cena is going to be starring in is already in production/filming and he's due to be gone any day now. I could see Joe taking him off TV as early as tonight and we get Roman-Joe at the PPV.

I actually think the Reigns-Cena stuff is a tease and a bait and switch. The Transformers movie that Cena is going to be starring in is already in production/filming and he's due to be gone any day now. I could see Joe taking him off TV as early as tonight and we get Roman-Joe at the PPV.

Yeah but now Joe is injured so who knows when he'll be back.

I think we're all grasping at straws trying to come up with theories and reasons why WWE wouldn't be so stupid as to hotshot this match. We're giving them too much credit, I think they're just rushing the match because they're stupid.

Also, Roman already signed the contract on Raw so they have to fight. Those contracts are legally binding.

I don't keep up with news and rumors, but a friend of mine said Cena has a Kevin Hart film lined up after the Transformers deal. So maybe he'll be gone for awhile. If that's the case, they could just be capitalizing on a big money match while he's - ya know - actually around to do it.

I mean, it's easy to assume he'll be back and willing to play ball when Mania season rolls around, but they could rationalize it by suggesting he may still be preoccupied with other priorities.

• 2 months later...