Pro Wrestling Only

[2017-02-18-wXw-Road to 16 Carat Gold 2017] A4 (Absolute Andy & Marius Al-Ani) & Jurn Simmons vs Ringkampf (Axel Dieter Jr & WALTER & Timothy Thatcher)

ShittyLittleBoots

This was such a fantastic match. They told a great story w/ Ringkampf - who were absolutely tremendous in this - being one step ahead of Andy, Al-Ani & Simmons. Dieter Jr, Thatcher & WALTER just dominated them w/ their amazing team work - they worked the heat on them in such compelling fashion. Loved it. Eventually it was Absolute Andy in the ring - then Ringkampf decides to start targeting his knee, and my god, it was so fantastic. Andy sold it like a boss all the way till the end, and the work WALTER, Dieter Jr & Thatcher did to that knee was great. The super hot finishing stretch capped off this fantastic classic 6-Man Tag. ****1/2

• 9 months later...

Thought this left a lot to be desired. First half felt like a filler second half got better with Ringkampf briefly going after Absolute Andy's bummed knee and trying to sneak in a win by countout, but again I thought Ringkampf could've done a better job at exploiting Andy's bummed wheel. Despite the knee work being as brief as it was, I thought Andy could've done a better job at selling it as minutes later he was hitting stalling suplex and F5's on WALTER. Andy's strikes leave a lot to be desired too as his right hands look like the slaps the Rock used to throw. Thought Thatcher looked the best here with his grittyness, but even that left a lot to be desired. Very underwhelming.

• GSR changed the title to [2017-02-18-wXw-Road to 16 Carat Gold 2017] A4 (Absolute Andy & Marius Al-Ani) & Jurn Simmons vs Ringkampf (Axel Dieter Jr & WALTER & Timothy Thatcher)