Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-04-03-AAA] Rocky Marvin & Mini Abismo Negro vs Octagoncito & Mascarita Sagrada

soup23

Some mini is dressed as the Easter Bunny. Also big props to the group of guys they cut to dancing in sync in the stands. Menudo reunion. Action here was fine but Marvin seemed to be having an off night. The real highlight paring was between Octagoncito and Abismo Negro culminating in a huge twisting dive. Sagrada does his moonsault to the outside and Abismo and Marvin get counted out. Marvin gets the win which always irks me when easily my least favorite person in a given match secures the victory. **1/2

Possibly the best AAA minis match so far, mainly thanks to the fantastic work of Octagoncito and Abismo Negro. Chad mentioned the big dive to the floor into the rana, but all of their exchanges were so fluid. Doesn't quite rise to the level of a good match to me because of Rocky Marvin being out to lunch, but it's still worth seeing.

• 1 month later...

This was kinda short but fun while it lasted. I'm always amazed how the height a guy like Sagrada gets from his dives. Especially that huracarana to the outside on Abismo. Octagoncito looked great with the twisting dive. Rocky Marvin gets the win because I'm guessing he's getting a title shot. Fun match.

• 1 month later...
  • GSR changed the title to [2000-04-03-AAA] Rocky Marvin & Mini Abismo Negro vs Octagoncito & Mascarita Sagrada