Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania

goodhelmet

Fuck it. I'm gonna open a bottle of red wine and get me a nice cheese plate (yeah, clichés, but so true)..... in the middle of the night... to watch WrestleMania 33.... Ok, when did my life went astray exactly ?

You're just staying true to this year's theme. http://www.theonion.com/article/wwe-announces-wrestlemania-33-theme-will-be-spring-55671

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Rock promo was hilariously self indulgent. How do you top the great segment with Ronda/HHH/Steph the year before? Why, using a flamethrower to set your name on fire, of course.

That was the highlight of the night for me. With HHH's weirdly psychosexual entrance a close second.

You assholes with your snacks and parties. It's 7am here, I'm stumbling out of bed and finding some breakfast.

Sounds like a mcmuffin or something similiar is in order. No parties though, just a wife happy to cater and serve up the calories. Haven't had a friend who likes wrestling since about 3rd grade.

I'm having a couple buddies over. Beer and Pizza and all that jazz

Yeah, this is one of two times a year I get to watch wrestling with more than one friend, so I just have my fingers crossed for something not boring and not embarrassing. Royal Rumble was perfectly enjoyable, so here's hoping.

If you did a shot every time the term "Wrestlemania moment" is used you would already be pretty drunk.

I'd sooooo do that if I got the English-speaking broadcast. Thankfully for my liver, the French announcers don't do that shit so much.

I'm kinda frustrated I don't get to see the pre-show though. Aries vs Neville will probably end up being the best match of the night...