Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 4/4/17 Post-Mania Week

FMKK

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp. SD's tag team division looks really shitty now.

I feel like Cesaro & Sheamus, at least, will probably end up on Smackdown. Possibly New Day too.

Honestly the SD tag division would probably be just fine if just Cesaro & Sheamus go over there. You could get a ton of mileage out of switching around the pairings between the 3 teams of them, Usos & American Alpha.

True. At Survivor Series those few minutes the Usos had against Sheamus and Cesaro were some high quality stuff. Hopefully, if they make the jump, they get more time against each other.

Also, with the Revival being on Raw, what does that mean for the NXT tag division? TM61 is missing due to obvious reasons, so other than AOP and DIY, what other tag team do they have?

Poverty pop for Lesnar

Does Lesnar have enough dates that they can really do things with him? I wouldn't mind a mini feud with the New Day, for instance. Him vs Big E would be fun.

Supposedly they're going to do more with him this year so maybe I guess. If they're stringing this title run the full year then they could give it a shot.