Pro Wrestling Only

WWF On Tour April 1985

LowBlowPodcast

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby The Brain Heenan in studio

-Some fun banter between Monsoon and Heenan here as Gorilla really digs in how no members of the Heenan Family won. Bobby went one by one… he says that Inoki cheated and the referee counted too fast. He says the Machines kept jumping in and out of the ring illegally. He says that Andre was too big and the referee couldn’t see how King Harley got his arm up! Monsoon is going on and on but Heenan says that he has got a big surprise for the Machines next week on Superstars… he is challenging them against members of the Heenan Family and he is going to finally take those masks off!

The Fantastics vs The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart

-What a way to kick things off here tonight as we get some hot tag team action right from the get go. You can tell these guys turned it up just a little bit for this one and it really shows. Gorilla and Jesse really put over the tag team division and how we have got four tag team matches tonight, and any of them could be for the titles. This one goes about 12-minutes and we see the Fantastics with a huge double dropkick on the Anvil sending him out of the ring to the floor. The referee tries to break things up here and that gives Jimmy Hart a chance to give Bret the megaphone and he goes to nail Tommy Rogers who ducks and the megaphone goes flying. Tommy then goes for a roll up but Jimmy Hart pushes Bret over and he’s got a hand full of tights for the 3-count. The MSG crowd is giving it to the Harts as they snuck away with one here today.

INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE

Antonio Inoki vs King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan

-A pretty fun showcase here for both men as we get to see the power of Bundy vs the skills of Inoki. It is only about 9-minutes and the highlight is see a huge Enzuigiri on Bundy that knocks him out of the ring to the floor! Heenan is struggling to get him up and in the ring as Inoki is awarded the contest via count out! This was nothing overly special but a nice showcase for Inoki and a way to keep Bundy relevant.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Savage © w/ Elizabeth vs Jake Roberts

-A knock down, drag out fight is all this is. Roberts continues to make eyes at Elizabeth but Savage is right down there to stop anything from happening. The crowd is white hot for Savage who continues to gain steam each and every day. Roberts is as slimy as they come and he plays his roll to a T. these guys go about 14-minutes and we see all hell break loose when Roberts goes for a DDT on the cement floor but Savage counters and tosses him over his back. Savage then goes out and up the turnbuckle before jumping off with a double axe handle and Roberts goes crashing into the guard rail! He is holding his throat as Savage throws him in the ring. Roberts is trying to plead with the referee that he’s hurt but Savage rolls him up for a 3 count and the crowd goes nuts! This one certainly isn’t over but Savage walks away victorious here tonight! He holds up the title and Liz and the fans go nuts.

WRESTLEMANIA EVENT CENTER

Mean Gene runs down some of the big matches and results and then we get to hear some promos from combatants after the contests…

Gino Hernandez: My oh my they said it couldn’t be done but look right here… tag team champions of the WWF and Mexico. WOO!

Chris Adams: You know I couldn’t be happier to have a partner like Gino Hernandez and I couldn’t be happier to have these titles around our waists. This is a true honor and privilege… but more than anything it feels so good to be this damn great!

Gino Hernandez: The thing about it is this folks… you got two of the greatest talents in professional wrestling… you put them in one situation and greatness arises. Never before and never again will a team of this caliber and magnitude walk the face of the earth and show everyone involved just how pathetic they are. When you look at Gino Hernandez and Chris Adams, we are simply the best and there is nothing you can do about it!

Andre the Giant: Hey Harley Race… who is the King now? Hahaha… you should have known that this would happen. You should have known I would win becaue no man can beat me and I am the true King of the WWF!

Harley Race: Everyone saw it Andre… the world knows that I am still the King and before too long it will be YOU who is bowing down!

Roddy Piper: You know everywhere I go right now… people are talking… Roddy Piper it was the biggest match in the history of wrestling and you didn’t win. Hulk Hogan beat you. I tell every single one of them that Hulk Hogan didn’t beat me! It was the SYSTEM that beat me! It was every single person out there who is too damn afraid of Roddy Piper to give me a chance. Hulk Hogan… I want to face you again and I will show the world that it was a fluke. I will show the world that you are nothing more than a one trick pony. I will show the world that it was an ENFORCER not a REFEREE that counted three. Hogan… I want to face you and show the world that I am better than you… I will do whatever it takes and until I get what I want… there will be hell to pay!

WWF Live – 4/6/1985

Detroit, MI – Joe Louis Arena

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated Roddy Piper via DQ

Randy Savage © vs Harley Race w/ Bobby Heenan went to a 30-minute draw

WWF TAG TEAM

Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams © defeated The British Bulldogs

Nikita Koloff w/ Ivan defeated Tony Atlas

Jake Roberts defeated Mark Youngblood w/ Jay

-Jake DDT Mark outside the ring on the floor and appeared to have injured Mark.

Ron Bass & Black Bart defeated Mando & Hector Guerrero

Bobby Heenan, King Kong Bundy, Haku, & Barbarian defeated The Machines & The Killer Bees –With interference from John Studd

The Fantastics vs Hart Foundation went to a 20-minute draw

250px-WWF_Superstars_Of_Wrestling.jpg

WWF Superstars

Vince McMahon & Jesse the Body Ventura

-Pretty good back and forth here with Jesse and Vince as they run through the happenings of WrestleMania. Vince is heavy heavy heavy on Hogan winning while Jesse puts over how it was a fluke and everyone knows that the referee never counted Piper. They talk about the tag titles and how we will see that match right here on Superstars tonight, plus, how did Bobby Heenan fair at the biggest wrestling event of all time. Jesse says it was a fluke and the Brain has got the King and pretty soon they will rule the Kingdom. They also talk about the big time tag team match with the Fantastics and the Hart Foundation, plus they talk about the big tag team festival starting next week!

The Machines vs The Faces of Fear w/ Bobby Heenan

-Here is your popcorn match for all intensive purposes. These four guys do some nice hard hitting and back and forth but it is only for about 6-minutes. The referee from the Andre/Race match is back here and Heenan is still berating him. The finish sees the Faces of Fear attempting to double up on one of the Machines but when they turn their back, the other comes in for a switcheroo and he hits a nasty German Suplex on Haku for the 1…2….3! The Machines are the winners and Heenan is 0-3 tonight and he can’t be happy!

Andre the Giant vs “King” Harley Race w/ Bobby Heenan

-The crowd is white hot for Andre who comes in with a lot of fanfare. Race is playing up the King gimmick all the way and gets some nice heat with the fans. These two know one another well and put together a fun little 8-minute match. It is nothing spectacular, but rather some back and forth and Heenan getting involved. Race does get in some nice offense on Andre and even gets him locked in the ropes and pummels away. Race looks very dangerous here, as Andre has to fight back. The big finish sees a missed bodyslam by Race in which Andre falls on him for the three count even with Race’s shoulder appearing up towards the end. Heenan goes bezerk but Andre’s body was just all over and the referee couldn’t see anything. Heenan is going nuts as Race and him continue to plead with the referee before Andre comes over and slams Race for good measure!

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The British Bulldogs © vs The Dynamic Duo

-Another match that gets a little bit of time here. This one is about 13-minutes and we get a lot of quick tags and fast paced action. The Duo has come so far in such a short time while we see the Bulldogs as true professionals. We see the Dogs control a nice portion of the match before the Duo is able to double team and take control. The hot tag to Davey Boy Smith almost brings the roof off of MSG as he comes in guns a blazing and really tears shit up. We get some chaos inside the ring before Davey Boy looks to finish off Gino with a powerslam. Chris Adams kicks Davey Boy in the back of the head out of nowhere and this gives Gino a chance to fall backwards and roll him up for the 1…2….3 with a hand full of tights and the Dynamic Duo has won it! The crowd is going nuts as Hernandez and Adams take the titles and put them with their Mexican National Titles. Jesse Ventura is going nuts putting this over. Gorilla can’t stomach it as he talks about them cheating to win but Jesse says they are the champs and nothing can be done about it!

TAG TEAM FESTIVAL EVENT CENTER

Mean Gene: Ladies and gentlemen what a time of year for the WWF and all you wrestling fans as the WWF is back on tour next week and fans in the Boston and Miami areas… get ready… it is the 1985 WWF Tag Festival. That is right folks, the top 8 teams in the WWF will be in action in a round robin tournament over the next 5 weeks. The winners will earn a guaranteed shot at the WWF Tag Team Championship to cash in at their choice of time and place. Now let’s run through the rules really quick on how points will be score… first off there will be 8 teams and each team will face one another over the course of the festival. Each team will have 7 matches and be awarded points based off their performance in the contests. A Pinfall or Submission is good for 3 points. A disqualification or count out is good for 2 points. If the match ends in a draw, both teams get 1 point. The losing team in any individual match does not receive a point. Now, everyone has been waiting for this… let’s take a look at the eight teams that will be taking part in this huge event.

1.The Machines (Super and Strong)

2.The Russians (Ivan and Nikita)

3.The British Bulldogs (Davey and Dynamite)

4.The Hart Foundation (Bret and Anvil) w/ Jimmy Hart

5.The Fantastics (Tommy and Bobby)

6.The Faces of Fear (Barbarian & Haku) w/ Bobby Heenan

7.The Killer Bees (Jumpin Jim & B. Brian)

8.The Guerreros (Hector & Mando)

Mean Gene: On an interesting note fans, the Youngbloods were slated to take part in this event but an injury to Mark last night in Detroit cost them the opportunity. It was Jake Roberts who hit a dastardly DDT on Mark Youngblood on the concrete floor that put him out of action. Let’s take a look at the opening lineups for next weekend’s cards for the tag festival in Boston and then Miami.

WWF Live from Boston Gardens

TAG TEAM FESTIVAL

ROUND 1

The British Bulldogs vs the Faces of Fear w/ Bobby Heenan

The Guerreros vs The Russians

Killer Bees vs The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart

The Machines vs the Fantastics

WWF Live

Chicago, IL – UIC Pavilion

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Savage © vs Harley Race w/ Bobby Heenan went to a 30-minute draw

WWF TAG TEAM

Nikita Koloff w/ Ivan defeated Tony Atlas

Jake Roberts defeated Jay Youngblood

Ron Bass & Black Bart defeated Mando & Hector Guerrero

Bobby Heenan, King Kong Bundy, Haku, & Barbarian defeated The Machines & The Killer Bees –With interference from John Studd

The Fantastics vs Hart Foundation went to a 20-minute draw

WWF on Tour 4/10 – 4/12

Pittsfield, MA - Boy's Club

Springfield, MA - Civic Center

Landover, MD - Capital Centre

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Andre the Giant & The Machines defeated Bobby Heenan, John Studd, & King Kong Bundy

‘King’ Harley Race defeated Tito Santana

The Faces of Fear defeated The Killer Bees

Nikita Koloff w/ Ivan defeated Hillbilly Jim

Dino Bravo defeated Ivan Koloff

WWF on Tour 4/10 – 4/12

Salisbury, MD - Wicomico Youth & Civic Center

Holyoke, MA - Boys Club

Skowhegan, ME – Civic Center

MAIN EVENT

Randy Savage © w/ Miss Elizabeth defeated Jake Roberts via DQ

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Chavo Guerrero defeated Jay Youngblood

The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart defeated Hector & Mando Guerrero

Tony Atlas defeated Black Bart

The Fantastics defeated Ron Bass & Jack Lanza

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

Matches from St. Louis, MO – Kiel Auditorium

Gorilla: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Wrestling Challenge… Gorilla Monsoon here with the Brain… Bobby Heenan… what is your problem today?

Brain: Don’t act like you don’t know….

Gorilla: I am not sure what you’re talking about…

Bobby: Oh, don’t play dumb Monsoon… did you see the show for tonight in Boston?

Gorilla: Yeah, you’re guys got the tough end of the draw… they are facing the former champions… the Bulldogs!

Bobby: See the thing about this tournament isn’t just if you win or lose it is how you win or lose and how everyone else does. We are going to need to not only win our match but make sure some others lose.

Gorilla: So you are going to try and get involved huh?

Bobby: I didn’t say that…

Gorilla: Yeah…well I am looking forward to when your Faces of Fear have to take on the Hart Foundation… then you and the Mouth of the South can go at it… speaking of Jimmy Hart, we’ve got the Hart Foundation in action, let’s head to the ring.

The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart defeated Bob Bradley & Terry Daniels

Jimmy Hart: You know a lot of people are talking about this big tag team festival and what it could mean to the winners. Well I am right here with the winners baby and there isn’t a team in the WWF or the World that can stop them!

Dino Bravo defeated Johnny Rodz

Dino Bravo: I am dedicating this match to all my fans in Cananda and throughout the world. I just want everyone to know that I am joining forces with Tony Atlas and together, we are going to shock the world and show everyone why we are the world’s strongest tag team!

EVENT CENTER

Mean Gene: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the WWF Event Center, I am Gene Okerlund. The aftermath of WrestleMania has sent shockwaves throughout the WWF and everyone can feel them as we head into the summer months. One of the biggest feuds that has continued to rage on is that of Roddy Piper and Hulk Hogan. The WWF title may be on the line but it is about way more than just that…

Piper: Hogan… this is no longer about gold and diamonds or dollar signs… it is about paying the Piper man. You have gone through so many men in the past but you haven’t gone through me! You didn’t beat me and everyone knows it. Don’t you bling boy because Piper is coming!

Hogan: Well you know something Roddy Piper… the time has come for me to reach down and shut out all that hate in your heart dude. You see at WrestleMania… I saw the eye of the tiger in there man and it is almost as bright as Hulkamania! I dare say that I have respect for you in the ring but outside could leave much to be desired. When it is all said and done dude… the smoke is going to clear… I am going to put you down and you are going to have a choice to ride off into greatness with me or be driven straight to the depths in which you will never return!!

Mean Gene: A lot of fire there from both men as they continue to have issues… what will it take for resolution? We got word last week of the Tag Team Festival and we will be keeping you up to date with the results week in and week out right here in the Event Center along with showcasing matches here on Wrestling Challenge and Superstars.

Jake Roberts defeated Tony Garea

Jake Roberts: Randy Savage… I guess our time together is over right… wrong… I am feeding the beast and he has got a certain hunger that needs to be met… looks like you are on the menu!

Mando & Chavo Guerrero vs Ron Bass & Black Bart w/ Jack Lanza

-The Guerreros are back here in the WWF and doing some fun tag teamwork with Bass and Bart. This is a good 12-minute contest that ends up breaking loose at the end. We see Jack Lanza getting involved outside the ring but this brings out Jay Youngblood who attempts to back him off of Mando Guerrero but then Youngblood picks up Mando and kicks him right in the throat. The referee sees this and calls for the bell as we have got pure chaos outside the ring right now. Bass, Bart, Lanza, and Youngblood are leading a 4 on 2 attack and here comes Hector to try and help his brothers as all hell is breaking loose. Monsoon and Bobby put this through the roof.

WWF LIVE 4/13

Boston, MA – The Boston Garden

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Savage © w/ Elizabeth defeated Jake Roberts

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams © defeated Dino Bravo & Tony Atlas

LUMBERJACK MATCH

Andre the Giant defeated Harley Race

John Studd & King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Hillbilly Jim & Tito Santana

TAG FESTIVAL

-The British Bulldogs won via pinfall for 3 points

-The Russians won via pinfall for 3 points

-The Hart Foundation won via pinfall for 3 points

-The Machines won a very hard fought match at 19 minutes with pinfall for 3 points

TAG FESTIVAL RESULTS

The British Bulldogs – 3 points

The Russians – 3 points

The Hart Foundation - 3 points

The Machines - 3 points

The Faces of Fear – 0 points

The Guerreros – 0 points

The Killer Bees – 0 points

The Fantastics – 0 points

250px-WWF_Superstars_Of_Wrestling.jpg

WWF Superstars

Vince McMahon & Jesse the Body Ventura

Matches from St. Louis, MO – Kiel Auditorium

Vince: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Superstars of Wrestling. I am Vince McMahon alongside Jesse the Body Ventura and Jess… the WrestleMania aftermath has scorched all of us…

Jesse: Calm down McMahon and put on some shades… it is nice out.

Vince: I don’t quite know about that Jesse… I do know that the action is going to bright and fast paced here tonight, plus we will see one of the tag team festival matches from last night along with the Intercontinental Champion, Randy Savage being in action!

Jesse: Hit is McMahon!

Big John Studd w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Steve Simpson & Brady Boone

Bobby: Haha… the family is coming back together. With Bundy, Haku, Tonga, The King, and now John Studd back in toe… there is no one who can stop us!

The Fantastics defeated Jose River & Victor Rivera

-A good contest here from the Fantastics who are really building up some steam in the WWF. Vince and Jesse really put over the tag match from WrestleMania and how the Fantastics could just be a sleeper in the Festival!

FROM 4/13

Boston Gardens – Tag Festival

-We get highlights of this contest with Jesse and Vince doing the voiceover. They put over how Mando was still hurting from that vicious attack by Bart and Bass along with Youngblood, which leads to them being a bad way here with the Russians. We see them put up a good fight but it is just not enough for Nikita who gives Mando the Russian Sickle and puts him straight down, no questions asked for the 3-count and 3 points for the Russians!

EVENT CENTER

TAG FESTIVAL RESULTS - From Boston 4/13

-The British Bulldogs won via pinfall for 3 points

-The Russians won via pinfall for 3 points

-The Hart Foundation won via pinfall for 3 points

-The Machines won a very hard fought match at 19 minutes with pinfall for 3 points

TAG FESTIVAL RESULTS

The British Bulldogs – 3 points

The Russians – 3 points

The Hart Foundation - 3 points

The Machines - 3 points

The Guerreros – 0 points

The Fantastics – 0 points

MAIN EVENT

Randy Savage w/ Miss Elizabeth defeated Barry Horowitz

-A premium main event here with Savage showing why he is one of the best in the business right here. He handles Horowitz without a problem and nails the big elbow. We do get some interesting things here though as Savage doesn’t hold the ropes for Liz and walks off showing off the belt. Jesse and Vince don’t play into it, but you can see it on screen.

WWF LIVE 4/14

Miami, FL – Knight Center

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams © defeated Dino Bravo & Tony Atlas

LUMBERJACK MATCH

Andre the Giant defeated Harley Race

John Studd & King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Hillbilly Jim & Tito Santana

TAG FESTIVAL

The Machines vs The Guerreros

-The Machines won via pinfall for 3 points

The Fantastics vs The Russians

-The Fantastics won via DQ when Uncle Ivan used the chain on Bobby. Fantastics get 2 points

The Faces of Fear vs The Hart Foundation

-The Hart Foundation won via pinfall when the FOF were distracted by Heenan and Hart fighting outside the ring. The Harts got 3 points.

The British Bulldogs vs The Killer Bees

-The Bulldogs won via pinfall and got 3 points

TAG FESTIVAL RESULTS

The British Bulldogs – 6 points

The Hart Foundation - 6 points

The Machines - 6 points

The Russians – 3 points

The Fantastics – 2 points

The Guerreros – 0 points

WWF On Tour

April 17th, 18th, and 19th

Long Island, NY – Nassau Coliseum

Troy, NY - RPI Fieldhouse

Erie, PA - Civic Center

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Andre the Giant & The Machines defeated Bundy & The Faces of Fear

Dino Bravo defeated Big John Studd

‘King’ Harley Race defeated Tony Atlas

Nikita Koloff w/ Ivan defeated Hillbilly Jim

Tito Santana defeated The Invader

WWF on Tour

April 17th, 18th, and 19th

Scranton, PA – CYC

Johnstown, PA - Cambria County War Memorial

Concord, NH - Douglas Everitt Center

MAIN EVENT

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams © defeated the British Bulldogs

The Hart Foundation defeated The Guerreros

The Killer Bees defeated Ron Bass & Black Bart

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

Matches from Hershey, PA – Hershypark Arena

Gorilla: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Wrestling Challenge, I am Gorilla Monsoon along with…

Bobby: Your host, Bobby the Brain Heenan.

Gorilla: Right… fans we have got a great night of action for you here including your favorites, the Machines along with the King Harley Race…

Bobby: Plus Tito Santana… Chavo Guerrero…

Gorilla: And we will be seeing a showcase from last week in Miami… the Fantastics taking on the Russians…

Bobby: I don’t really care for this whole tag festival… I don’t like it…

Gorilla: Is that because your guys, the Faces of Fear have yet to win a match?

Bobby: No… no… that’s not it at all…

Gorilla: Or is it because the Machines have looked unstoppable?! Fans we have got action right now… let’s take it to the ring.

The Machines defeated The Invaders

Bobby Heenan: Listen up here boys… I know what is going on here… I know who is under those masks… and I am going to prove it and show it to the world! I am sick and tired of the Machines… it is Machines this… and Machines that… so much so that I am putting out a challenge to you two… on May the 18th… live on NBC… Saturday Night’s Main Event… Detroit, Michigan… haha… The ENTIRE Heenan Family is challenging you two… let’s see if you have any guts under those masks.

‘King’ Harley Race w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Omar Atlas

Harley Race: I guess everyone is talking about WrestleMania… well I am still not over the issue at hand… Andre the Giant NEVER BEAT ME… you didn’t pin my shoulders down to the mat. You could never do that. Now, I am done with the Giant and I have got bigger plans on my mind… and those bigger plans are for YOU HULK HOGAN! As the King of the WWF… I am entitled to special royalties and one of those is a shot at the WWF Championship.

Chavo Guerrero defeated Terry Daniels

-A great showcase for Chavo who is looking to get a renewed push here in his return. We will see his brothers in action tomorrow on Superstars. Tonight Chavo handles Daniels and ends things with a big moonsault for the three count! The crowd is white hot for the Moonsault still!

TAG FESTIVAL SHOWCASE

From Miami 4/14

The Fantastics vs the Russians

-A really fun match up as the Fantastics are coming off a loss last week while the Russians are looking strong. This one goes about 14-minutes with some fast-paced action. The festival is becoming a real showcase for Nikita Koloff, who is rising at a meteoric rate. The finish of the match sees Nikita pick up Tommy Rogers over his head and then toss him into the guardrail over the ropes to the floor! Bobby Fulton goes over to check on him as the referee is in awe of what happened by Uncle Ivan hits him with the chain. The Russians don’t seem to care about what happened here as the Fantastics are in a bad way… but they got 2 points!

EVENT CENTER

TAG FESTIVAL from 4/14 in Miami

The Machines vs The Guerreros

-The Machines won via pinfall for 3 points

The Fantastics vs The Russians

-The Fantastics won via DQ when Uncle Ivan used the chain on Bobby. Fantastics get 2 points

The Faces of Fear vs The Hart Foundation

-The Hart Foundation won via pinfall when the FOF were distracted by Heenan and Hart fighting outside the ring. The Harts got 3 points.

The British Bulldogs vs The Killer Bees

-The Bulldogs won via pinfall and got 3 points

TAG FESTIVAL RESULTS

The Hart Foundation - 6 points

The Machines - 6 points

The Russians – 3 points

The Fantastics – 2 points

The Guerreros – 0 points

MAIN EVENT

Tito Santana defeated Bart Sawyer

Jimmy Hart: You know something Tito Santana… I am sick and tired of hearing about how you put Greg Valentine out of commission for a couple of weeks… but know this… he is training harder than ever right now… He is going to come back to a vengeance and he is going to beat the sense out of you burrito breath!

WWF Live

April 20,1985

Philadelphia, PA – Philadelphia Spectrum

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

LUMBERJACK MATCH

Hulk Hogan © defeated Roddy Piper –botched interference from Harley Race led to the fall

SIX-MAN TAG

Harley Race, John Studd, & King Kong Bundy defeated Andre the Giant, Hillbilly Jim, & Tony Atlas

Randy Savage © defeated Jake Robert

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams © defeated Chavo Guerrero & Tito Santana

Dino Bravo defeated Ron Bass

TAG FESTIVAL

The Machines vs The British Bulldogs

-The Machines won via Pinfall for 3 points

The Russians vs The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart

-The Hart Foundation won via DQ when Nikita Koloff used the chain for 2 points

The Fantastics vs The Killer Bees

-The Fantastics won via Pinfall for 3 points

The Guerreros vs The Faces of Fear w/ Bobby Heenan

-The Guerreros won via pinfall for 3 points.

TAG FESTIVAL RESULTS

The Machines - 9 points

The Hart Foundation - 8 points

The Fantastics – 5 points

The Russians – 3 points

The Guerreros – 3 points