Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV April 17-23

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raw getting a "Xysal" allergy medicine sponsorship. That's the first pharma company I can remember sponsoring any WWE product.

Well you can argue that tons of pharma company sponsored a WWE product in the 80's and 90's. Just wouldn't admit it on TV

Love how all of these Braun vs Big Show matches are just exhibitions on everything they don't do normally. I mean seriously an arm drag :lol:

Raw getting a "Xysal" allergy medicine sponsorship. That's the first pharma company I can remember sponsoring any WWE product.

SD has had allergy meds sponsoring matches for the past month and a half. SD in general has had "this match is sponsored by X" matches for the past 3-4 months.

I only caught the last hour but LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that they did the Show gets superplexed and destroyed the ring spot AGAIN. And acting like it hasn't happened before. AGAIN.

Nia is fine when she's fighting off multiple attackers or when she blindsided Mickie last week and sent her into orbit. What sucks is when she has to do a one on one match where she has to do longer stretches of offense and it's even odds on whether she'll mess something up and nearly kill someone.

I'd have It end in some sort of DQ with Braun coming out looking like the subjective winner. Reigns beat him clean before Mania, so Reigns can take a "loss" here. Somehow build up to what I'm guessing will be the big MITB match (?) to declare a new number one contender. I'm all for them finagling things towards Reigns/Joe and Braun/Rollins, for two examples of options. Reigns and Joe would probably have good matches and I can't imagine someone I'd like to see get dominated and destroyed by Braun more than Rollins.