Pro Wrestling Only

[2017-04-15-Stardom] Queen's Quest (Io Shirai & HZK & AZM) vs Hiroyo Matsumoto & Jungle Kyona & Tora Natsuko

aguakun

Artist of Stardom Championship Tournament, Semi Final: Queen's Quest (Io Shirai, HZK & AZM) vs. Hiroyo Matsumoto, Jungle Kyona & Tora Natsuko

AZM calls out Hiroyo! Holy shit! This was another really good Queen's Quest trio in a line of really good Queen's Quest trios. Jungle Friends were a very energetic team, and I thought Tora was fun. HZK's feud with Kyona is really starting to heat up, I can't wait for their Cinderella Tournament match. Io is the ace, but she kind of lays low in these matches and let's her teammates get the spotlight. It is generous of her. Tora gets squashed so hard under HZK's diving raiden drop that I think it may have caused her head to whiplash against the mat. Bomb's Away may be the most destructive finisher in modern joshi. ***3/4

• GSR changed the title to [2017-04-15-Stardom] Queen's Quest (Io Shirai & HZK & AZM) vs Hiroyo Matsumoto & Jungle Kyona & Tora Natsuko