Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-04-30-AAA] Octagoncito & La Parkita & Mascarita Sagrada 2000 vs Espectrito Jr & Mini Abismo Negro & Rocky Marvin

soup23

My favorite minis action so far. Everyone was bumping all over the place and doing interesting sequences. This was also one of the rare instances in 2000 where interference worked with the ending fouls being effective and brutal. AAA is being saved by the minis in a lot of ways and this is one of the better matches in the promotion so far this year. ***1/2

• 4 weeks later...

A strong #2 MOTY so far for AAA. Great stuff. I love how the finish to the second fall was paid off with a cool surprise in the third fall that I won't spoil. The action was fast and furious, and the minis did a ton of clever spots. I liked La Parkita having La Parka's mannerisms down to a science. ***3/4

• 2 weeks later...
  • GSR changed the title to [2000-04-30-AAA] Octagoncito & La Parkita & Mascarita Sagrada 2000 vs Espectrito Jr & Mini Abismo Negro & Rocky Marvin