Pro Wrestling Only

Vince McMahon Biopic in the works

Strummer

Act One: Vince breaks up the evil monopoly that the NWA had on wrestling in the rest of the country outside New York and his vision sells out the Silverdome.

Act two: the evil federal government comes gunning for Vince and Vince wins, only to have the evil Time Warner organization attempt to put Vince out of business by raiding his talent.

Act Three: Vince does what is "best for business" in Montreal and turns the tide back in his favor by placing himself in the center of the action as "Mr McMahon" and creating the Attitude Era.

Prologue during end credits: Vince signs the paperwork buying WCW while having an orgy with Trish Stratus, Stacy Kiebler, and Torrie Wilson. "NO Chance In Hell" plays in the background.

Hahaha! What a mess! Who cares enough to actually see this as a motion picture!?

I'm surprised anyone would invest in this too...I would rather spend 98 minutes watching wrestling than watching a biopic about the floating raisin that is Vince Jr.

Do a biopic on Vince Sr. transitioning to Jr. if you want to do smart analytical cultural stuff...otherwise we can see Junior's story every day on TV or online...

Not that this would make money but it'd be a good story...

Imagine a movie based on the Playboy interview, with parental molestation, wanting to kill his step dad/s, and having a strong desire to put crushed leaves in his cousin's vag. That interview basically made it clear why he's such a fucked up dude and had such a strong obsession with incest angles with his kids for a few years.

I watched "The Founder" over the weekend and it struck me as a similar type of story. An incredibly driven business man who isn't an overtly evil person but is willing to roll over business associates to meet his goals. Plus, if you got Nick Offerman to play an NWA style promoter that would redeem the film by itself.

Considering his openness in the Playboy interview and elsewhere, I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't as sanitized as some of us might assume it will be.

The casting news (and reactions from both wrestling and movie fans) for this will be quite amusing to watch. My "Wrestler/Actor" thread will probably get quite popular again for this reason. Just off the top of my head I'd like to see the woman who played the Nancy Grace surrogate in Gone Girl to play Linda.

Gotta be Vince D'Onofrio as Vince.

Vincent D'Onofrio could make anything that wouldn't otherwise be good, at least watchable. So if he played Vince, I would see it.

Plus, if you got Nick Offerman to play an NWA style promoter that would redeem the film by itself.

That's another great casting idea.

chances Meltz is hired as a creative consultant by the studio?

Yo, they should hire Vince Russo, bro. I bet he has already emailed the studio and offered his services, too. To bring logic to the script.

He was already terrible in Foxcatcher. (hey, BTW, in French, "catcher" is pronounced "catcheur", which means "pro-wrestler")

If you see that excellent documentary "Team Foxcatcher" you will see that he played John du Pont fairly realistically. Like KawadaStyle said...creepy as hell.

He was already terrible in Foxcatcher. (hey, BTW, in French, "catcher" is pronounced "catcheur", which means "pro-wrestler")

If you see that excellent documentary "Team Foxcatcher" you will see that he played John du Pont fairly realistically. Like KawadaStyle said...creepy as hell.

I'm aware of that. I don't care if it is "realistic" or not. It was simply not good nor interesting, and totally overdone. Like the entire movie, which was boring as all fuck and way too conscious of its effects. Typical Academy Award plea wankfest to me.