Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Payback

Ricky Jackson

So the PPV where feuds are decided according to the commentators have had two matches where it is obvious there will be another match to settle it.

This is obviously a holding pattern B show PPV leading up to the next 'A' Raw PPV where Brock Lesnar returns to defend the Universal Title in the greatest event of all time Great Balls of Fire.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am guessing that Matt is bleeding from his eye when his head scraped against the mat on a few of those swings

Meanwhile Shemaus may have knocked a tooth out of Jeff's head. Brutal kick

Best match of the night and finally we get the heel Shemaus/Cesaro team we should get

Fun match, thank god Cesaro and Sheamus did the post-match beatdown as they had me fooled that they were heading to the back and I was gonna shit all over the booking of them just accepting the loss.

I think the Hardys being back in the WWE is really fascinating in that they have so many potential directions to go with them but none are necessarily guaranteed. Tonight was an example of "At the very least..." as in "At the very least, they can be the centerpiece of a lukewarm tag scene and make people care about teams that they would otherwise not care about."

Gonna be a real test of Bayley here, she has not particularly impressed on the main roster, and Alexa is a really good heel but not much of a worker.

Also: Alexa's pants keep getting smaller and smaller, almost as small as Nikki Bella's.

No love for the Neville/Aries match here? I thought it was pretty damn good on first viewing, probably as good as their Wrestlemania match.

I think the only thing that stops it from being better was that the WM finish was soo much better

Yeah this is Bayley's best WWE match which is something given who she was wresting most of the time

That is easily the best Bliss match yet. Kudos to everyone involved for the layout and particularly Bayley for some really good looking offense. A ton of big spots that built to real near falls, particularly the running knee and Savage elbow combo. The finish was both creative and executed incredibly well as it looked *and* sounded like Bayley killed herself hitting the post on that kickout. Really good match.