• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

250px-WWF_Superstars_Of_Wrestling.jpg

WWF Superstars

Vince McMahon & Jesse the Body Ventura

Matches from St. Louis, MO – Kiel Auditorium

Bobby Fulton vs Harley Race w/ Bobby Heenan

-A really fun contest with Fulton cutting his chops as a singles competitor. He works well with Race who gives him a chance to shine but St. Louis is Harley’s town and tonight the King reigns supreme. He finishes him off with a pile driver and that's all she wrote.

Nikita Koloff w/ Ivan Koloff defeated Bart Sawyer

-Ivan is on hype duty here pumping up Nikita something special. He puts him through the roof and says that Hulk Hogan’s days are numbered and Nikita will unleash the worst beating he has ever felt on him!

Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams defeated the Invaders

-Inset interview from the Machines who say they are going to DEMOLISH Adams and Hernandez on June the 9th in Los Angeles. The titles are on the line and there will be nowhere to run!

Sika w/ Gary Hart defeated Terry Daniels

-This very evil and dangerous individual is making his return to the WWF. Gary Hart joins him. Heenan makes note that Gary and Jimmy are not related but that Gary Hart is one of the most dangerous managers in the world and someone who knows how to find talent from all over the world. We see Sika just destroys Terry Daniels tonight before hitting a Samoan Drop for the victory. Gary Hart gets on the microphone for just a moment to let the people know and to let all the wrestlers in the back know that Gary Hart means money and he has found the most dangerous talent from around the world and is going to bring them here to the WWF to not only dominate but change wrestling forever!

Tito Santana vs Bret Hart w/ Jimmy Hart

-A very good television main event with Tito and Bret doing some good work for about 12-minutes. Jimmy tries to get involved but nothing doing as Tito is able to send him packing. The Anvil then comes out but gets rocked with a huge dropkick sending him into the guardrail. Then we have Greg Valentine come over the guardrail and he clips Tito’s knee. It is a 3 on 1 just pure beat down on Tito Santana. Here comes Brutus with the clippers as Greg Valentine locks in the figure four and the Harts are kicking and stomping away at him. Jimmy Hart is yelling for Brutus to cut the hair but Brutus isn’t budging right yet… he bows down to begin to cut but here comes the Killer Bees and Bobby Fulton! They chase these guys off but Tito is in a serious bad way. He is holding that knee tight and this could spell some serious bad news for Tito.

WWF EVENT CENTER

WWF Presents: THE SUMMER SHOWDOWN

Live on June 9th, 29185

The Sports Arena - Los Angeles, CA

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

CAGE MATCH

Hulk Hogan © versus “King” Harley Race w/ Bobby Heenan

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Machines vs Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams ©

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Savage © w/ Elizabeth vs King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan

Tito Santana vs Greg Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart

Bobby Fulton & The Killer Bees vs Brutus Beefcake & The Hart Foundation

Dino Bravo vs Jake Roberts

More matches to be announced soon!

Hulk Hogan: Well it looks like the date is set for the King to be crowned dude… Harley Race… you may walk around and ask for the taxes of all those beneath you but you can call me Robin Hood because I am going to take everything you have got and I am going to give it out to the Millions and Millions of Hulkamaniacs all over the world. Come June the 9th in Los Angeles… they are going to have to check the Richter Scale because I am going to put you right through the mat and all the way to the center of the Earth!

Harley Race: Hogan… you see this crown… it is missing the crown jewel and that is the gold right around your waist. You may think you are a true champion but I have been the champion of the world and I am going to prove to everyone out there… all the peasants… that they have to bow down and when I make you bow… the rest will follow!!

WWF Live

5/26/1985

Miami, FL – Knight Center

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated Big John Studd

Roddy Piper vs Harley Race went to a double DQ

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Gino & Adams over the Killer Bees

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Savage over Bundy via Count Out!

Tito Santana & Jake Roberts defeated Greg Valentine & Brutus Beefcake

The Machines defeated The Faces of Fear

The Hart Foundation defeated the British Bulldogs

I love how your TV shows are so much better then the crap WWF put out in the 1980's. Tito and Santana would have been the best match of the decade on TV.

I must say that have been having trouble buying Sika as a singles wrestler but that is only because I am stubborn and just see the Wild Samoans but I am sure I will grow to love him as you are a master at promoting things.

Hogan must run this gauntlet of heels but I wonder if his toughest opponents are not in the tag division right now.