Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-05-12-CMLL] Black Warrior & Blue Panther & Dr Wagner Jr vs Tinieblas Sr & Tarzan Boy & Emilio Charles Jr

soup23

It looks like Tineblas is barely able to fit into his suit. Panther also has some slightly alternate gear that looks real good. This is mainly about the rudos as the tecnicos team is pretty limited but the rudos keep it entertaining. Warrior was on point today with a huge dive onto Tarzan Boy in the first fall, some sneaky fouls. Wagner abuses Alsuhe and carries him to the commentary booth. Emilio and Panther have the best in ring sequence in the second fall making me think a good singles between those two would still be a lot of fun to watch in 2000. The height that Warrior gets by being powerbombed by Tarzan Boy is great. Alushe getting his revenge in the second fall is sweet as he punches and kicks Wagner right in the face. Emilio starts the final fall off with a wild dive to the outside. Alushe goes for a dive from the top until he is stopped by Pierroth. Tienblas chases him to the back but Wagner splashes Alushe. That does give the tecnicos the DQ win but Tineblas little buddy is in bad shape. Fun times. ***

• 3 months later...

This is the Alushe show and that's fine with me. Wagner tries to throw him in the stage area but Tienblas sr. saves him. Warrior's dive is outstanding in the first fall. Wagner almost causes a riot throwing Alushe on the table. Pierroth run in was cool. I remember he kidnapped Alushe once I think in Monterrey. Match isn't much but it's fun.

• 2 months later...

Crowd-pleasing trios that featured plenty of good work to go along with the theatrics. Emilio and Panther produced one of the best exchanges of the month in the segunda caida, Tarzan Boy and Black Warrior added some spectacular highspots, and Alushe getting his revenge on Wagner provided one of the highlights of the bout. Fantastic dive from Emilio in the third caida and then Pierroth makes a surprise run-in to help orchestrate some mayhem against Alushe. Where are JR and the KIng when you need them?

• 7 months later...

Wagner and Panther go after the little furball. Rudos dominate the first fall with Black Warrior getting some high speed on his dive. The technicos make their comeback, and Tarzan Boy gets a nice powerbomb on Black Warrior. Alushe provides the comedy as he gets his revenge on Wagner. In the third, Wagner gives Alushe the big splash, and I guess he gets disqualified for it. Fun match.

• GSR changed the title to [2000-05-12-CMLL] Black Warrior & Blue Panther & Dr Wagner Jr vs Tinieblas Sr & Tarzan Boy & Emilio Charles Jr