Pro Wrestling Only

ANNOUNCING THE "OUT OF TEXAS" WRESTLING ADVENTURE SERIES

Hey there, PWO members.

If you enjoy reading about pro wrestling but would like a break from the usual biographies and histories, may I humbly suggest you try out my OUT OF TEXAS fiction series.

My OUT OF TEXAS e-books have been around since 2004 chronicling the adventures of a Siamese cat that morphs into a human and finds employment as a professional wrestler.

It is currently in its 6th installment with more on the way. The stories are fun, action packed tales with bits of wacky sci-fi and fantasy thrown in.

If you enjoy adventure shows like the '60s British AVENGERS or cartoons such as JOHNNY BRAVO then you might find OUT OF TEXAS to your liking. [Please excuse the "dated references" but that's the stuff I grew up with.]

You can download my e-books at https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/14006. Not only are they available for free but, best of all, you don't have to pay anything for them either. Well, unless you want to. Gratuities are always appreciated.

Seriously though, please check it out. I feel sure you will find them interesting.

Thanks.