Pro Wrestling Only

PTBN GWWE

soup23

Reigns has had 3 matches that I think you can argue as among the best in company history. Along with his consistency over the last few years that puts him in discussion with the greats we've seen. I can't argue that its premature to really evaluate where he stands given how that most of his career is arguably ahead of him, but he's got a pretty strong case thus far.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he wound up in my 30s, which actually feels kind of low now. For me, I don't actively dislike a lot of wrestling. I either like it or am sort of indifferent to it. I actively disliked portions of Reigns career and most of that wasn't his fault really. He was put it impossible positions, given dumb things to say, and more or less told to keep rolling a boulder up the hill. In a way that makes his ultimate success even more impressive, but it drug him down a bit for me. I am all in on him now and have been for some time (particularly as an in ring performer), but because there isn't a lot of wrestling I dislike, when I dislike something it wound up pulling a guy down.

I like lists, but I also hate them when they are done because I am always thinking and tweaking. Ohhh well.