So many possibilities here:
Vince Russo was responsible for record high ratings during the Attitude Era. What if he never went to WCW but instead remained in the WWF?
- Can he sustain those numbers?
- Even if he can't, is he remembered in a much more favorable light?
- What happens to WCW? Do they remain in business? (I always felt it was a very naive and simplistic view to blame Russo for everything when there were clearly other and much bigger problems and factors in play.)
- Does TNA ever become a thing? (We already know Vince Russo came up with the name, so it would have at least been called something else.)
- Does Chyna get a second chance in the WWF because of her friendship with Russo?
- Who gets pushed under Russo that otherwise wouldn't have? (Not counting Jeff Jarrett, whom I assume Vince McMahon would have continued to veto.)
- How long does Russo last in the WWF overall?