Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Money In The Bank 2017

Jmare007

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man decides the winner in the history making first ever women's MITB match. I'm not much for the over the top forced history stuff, but if you're going to do it let the women have their moment. I'm surprised Becky can stay as over as she does while rarely winning anything.

A man decided the winner in the big Charlotte/Becky/Sasha Mania match too.

A man decides the winner in the history making first ever women's MITB match. I'm not much for the over the top forced history stuff, but if you're going to do it let the women have their moment. I'm surprised Becky can stay as over as she does while rarely winning anything.

A man decided the winner in the big Charlotte/Becky/Sasha Mania match too.

But that was cheating to help Charlotte win, not winning the match for her. In that analogy, if Ric had gotten in the ring and put Becky in the figure four himself and won the match for Charlotte they would be the same. If Ellsworth had cheated to screw one of the other women out of winning the match but Carmella had been the one to climb the ladder and get the briefcase for herself I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it. The ending as stands is some TNA level BS. Did Vince give in and hire Russo?

Lana's performance didnt really bug me in that. Wasnt amazing, but for someone still that green, she was solidly ahead of were Eva Marie ever got.

To be fair Lana had about 6 to 8 months training at Full Sail before this. Even had a couple NXT house show matches. Eva Marie was put on RAW immediately and was probably was never sent to FCW