Pro Wrestling Only

Quarterly Feel Good Poll June 2017

soup23

It is that time again, I am always intrigued hearing the responses.

Current favorite wrestler to watch:

Last fun match you saw:

Wrestler you want to see more of:

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered):

Match you're most looking forward to watching:

Last fun interview/promo you saw:

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling:

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to:

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately:

Favorite recent post on this board:

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling):

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Hideki Suzuki is someone that has went from having entertaining throwback matches in my eyes to one of the best wrestlers in Japan and great in the role as champion of Big Japan.

Last fun match you saw: Kazusada Higuchi & Shigehiro Irie © vs. Smile Squash (HARASHIMA & Soma Takao) DDT 6/11/17

Wrestler you want to see more of: Shunma Katsumata from DDT has impressed me in my catchup watch.

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): Attended a Peachstate Wrestling Alliance show in March, hoping to attend their anniversary show this weekend.

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Dijak vs Marufuji is a real interesting match on paper.

Last fun interview/promo you saw: Inspired by Letters from Center Stage, I went on a bit of a Bull Drop Inn binge.

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: QT Moody has a great piece on Wrestling with Words on Omega/Okada II

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Shameless Shill: ThROH the Years Honor Invades Boston, non Shameless Shill, 20 Years of Nitro is a podcast I have just discovered and it is fun with good production.

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: Ishikawa vs Miyahara and still getting caught up in the finish even though I knew the result going in.

Favorite recent post on this board: I have been enjoying the reviews of Magnum Milano, OJ and Tim Evans in the 2000's Match Discussion Archive.

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): Been able to jump around to find your happy spot. Jumping from 2000 footage, to old yearbooks, to getting back into the Japanese indy scene the last couple of weeks has been great in keeping things fresh.

I'm sure my answers are very eclectic, but why not?

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Juan Francisco de Coronado, out of CHIKARA, has been beyond great recently.

Last fun match you saw: Da Mack vs. Bobby Gunns, Loser Leaves Town 6/2/17 wXw We Love Wrestling Tour Hamburg II

Wrestler you want to see more of: Merlok, also out of CHIKARA. Sue me, he's awesome.

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): AAW Take No Prisoners 5/6/17

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Matt Riddle vs. Hallowicked, 6/18 CHIKARA Johnny Kidd Invitational

Last fun interview/promo you saw: Bobby Gunns implying that he had sex with Da Mack's girlfriend while he was meeting Triple H at the Cruiserweight Classic.

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: Probably something Loss said about WWE not making megastars anymore in order to play it safe.

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: Watching Heenan/Monsoon segments off of '87 Prime Time. God those guys were fun.

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): Return of Lucha Underground.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Hideo Itami has been absolutely killing it since his return. Pretty much everything he has done since has been must watch for me.

Last fun match you saw: RPG Vice & Chuck Taylor vs. Bullet Club (Young Bucks & Hangman Page) from this week's ROH episode. Just a total blast from start to finish.

Wrestler you want to see more of: More Io Shirai the better. Heavily considering that Stardom World sub.

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): Local indy from few months ago. Been attending their shows since 2005 & don't plan on stopping!

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Hideo Itami vs. Kassius Ohno, which most likely will take place at Takeover: Brooklyn in August.

Last fun interview/promo you saw: The Samoa Joe & Paul Heyman one from last week - made me even more excited than I already was for Brock vs. Joe.

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Talk is Jericho Talk N' Shop Germany edition feat. Jericho, Anderson, Gallows & Primo.

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: Hideo Itami vs. Bobby Roode from Takeover: Chicago.

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): Just the fact that there's soooo much great stuff out there.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Pete Dunne and Doink the Clown

Last fun match you saw: Kobashi vs. Omori from the 2000 Champions Carnival

Wrestler you want to see more of: Darby Allin

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): AIW Double Dare

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Intrigued by Brock/Joe. I am interested to see how Keith Lee and Matt Riddle work together.

Last fun interview/promo you saw: Mostly recent Joey Janela stuff. He puts personal detail and care into his overall presentation and I respect that.

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: 2000s review stuff from everyone. Stuff from Wrestling with Words.

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: TWIW Indy and International. Wrestling with the Past GWE podcasts I never listened to when they came out.

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: NXT Chicago was a really fun show from start to finish.

Favorite recent post on this board: I enjoy the NWA On Demand reviews that shoe and Matt D put up.

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): There is just a lot of stuff to do at your own pace. The indy scene is overwhelming lately so I've been taking my time with older era stuff and Portland/Puerto Rico discs. But there's always something to watch or buy if I want to check it out.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Probably Ted Dibiase, circa 1986. Don't tell Parv

Last fun match you saw: Duggan, Dibiase, Williams vs Murdoch, Masked Superstar, Sawyer

Wrestler you want to see more of: Heel Robert Fuller, circa 1985.

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): Still last year's NXT show.

Match you're most looking forward to watching: One of these days we're going to get that Barbed Wire Steel Cage match between the Fantastics and the Sheepherders from the night of the UWF title tournament. That's more realistic as a wish than Bock vs Wrestling II or what not. Let's go with that.

Last fun interview/promo you saw: Tommy Rich and Johnny Rich introducing the chicken suits was gold.

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: Probably that Bix article on Frank Deford

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: I actually thought Johnny and Pete killed it on their last Space City podcast (the one with said six man above). I also really enjoyed Tim on Mark Coale's podcast talking about his trip to Japan.

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: 85 Continental is sure fun to watch.

Favorite recent post on this board: The back and forth in the grumpy "I feel out of touch" thread has been pretty good.

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): Look, we get new, unearthed matches every weekend from NWAonDemand right now. Best thing in years. It really is. The micros in CMLL are pretty fun too though. I'm glad that is a thing.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Trevor Lee (in CWF)

Last fun match you saw: Trevor Lee vs Michael Elgin 6/3

Wrestler you want to see more of: Pete Dunne

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): Modern Vintage Wrestling Summerheat 6/3

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Joey Janela vs Jimmy Havoc and Joe vs Brock

Last fun interview/promo you saw: Joe/Heyman from 6/5

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: On Strong Style, The Polar Opposite of Modern NJPW - Connor Dunphy (voices of wrestling)

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: ThROH the Years has been a fun one I recently started going through recently

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: I had a blast at AIW's JLIT Night 1

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): I finally got on NWA on Demand and I have really enjoyed going through that.

Current Favorite to Watch: AJ Styles, but it's probably The Revival when they are at full force.

Last Fun Match You Saw: Okada vs. Minoru Suzuki - 02/05/2017 (watched it today)

Wrestler You Want to See More of: That Ted Dibiase circa 1986 sparked my interest, I'm really looking forward to seeing his Mid-South career in more detail. I'm about to start that set. So, I guess Ted at the moment.

Last Live Show Attended: NXT TakeOver & Backlash in Chicago

Match You're Most Looking Forward to Watching: Joe/Lesnar

Last Fun Interview/Promo You Saw: Memphis - Jan. 1991 - The return of The Fabs angle - Lawler/Cornette - comes to mind first

Last Interesting Thing You Read About Wrestling: I'm enjoying reading the 1991 YB comments as I move through the year (a few years behind them)...

Last Worthwhile Podcast You Listened to: I really enjoyed the Talk is Jericho's with Kiefer Sutherland and Big Dave

Most Fun You've Had Watching Wrestling Lately: Well, being in Chicago for the Tommaso Ciampa turn was just incredible. It's everything I love in wrestling and we were sitting very close. My voice was almost gone by the end of the night.

Favorite Recent Post on this Board: This one

Favorite Thing About the Wrestling Landscape in the Past Three Months: I've enjoyed how NXT has proven to stand strong even after the talent pool was raided, and also that New Japan is coming to the US to put on those live shows for AXS and NJ World. I hope this leads to more current TV in the US for their product outside of NJ World.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Really big fan of #CCK, Chris Brookes & Kid Lykos. Such an incredibly fun team, especially live. They've got great chemistry, both in ring and personality wise.
Last fun match you saw: The main event of NYWC's Psycho Circus show from earlier this year. It's like a strange mix of Survivor Series, Wargames and Cage of Death. Easily the best Bull James performance I've ever seen, he works the whole 40 minutes of the match and takes some nasty bumps, including a hiptoss into a mousetrap covered board
Wrestler you want to see more of: Kip Sabian has been making a few waves in the UK recently, only seen a bit of him so looking forward to checking out more
Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): House of Pain Wrestling in Cotgrave on 27/5
Match you're most looking forward to watching: Not so much a match, but I'm going to the WCPW World Cup Japanese qualifiers in Manchester next month, where Jushin Liger is one of the participants. WCPW is pretty blah as a promotion, but seeing Liger live should be great
Last fun interview/promo you saw: Any one of the Fashion Files segments on Smackdown.
Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: Probably something on Segunda Caida, I visit there every day
Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: The Between The Sheets episode based on 2003, that was really fun
Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: I've just downloaded Attack Pro's Press Start 5. I've only watched bits so far, due to an exam I've got tomorrow, but the bits I've seen so far look tremendous.
Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling):I genuinely remain amazed at just how much stuff is out there and how difficult it is to keep up with things. I also genuinely enjoy the challenge.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: I'll have to agree with Chad here, Hideki Suzuki. I've been pretty down on him in the past, and pretty into him, but I feel like I fully get it now with his Strong Heavy title run.

Last fun match you saw: Minoru Suzuki vs Hiroki Goto NJPW 6/11/17

Wrestler you want to see more of: Taka Michinoku in the 2000s

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): N/A

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs BILLY GUNN IN 2017

Last fun interview/promo you saw: Fabulous Ones/Jim Cornette talking about Jackie Fargo in late January/early February 1991.

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: Brennan Patrick'a article on Shotaro Ashino at VOW

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Alexa Bliss interview on Talk is Jericho

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: Minoru Suzuki vs Sanshiro Takagi Street Wrestling in Tokyo Dome DDT 6/1/17. Will go down as one of the classic street wrestling matches, incredible twists and turns, endless cameos, such an epic journey.

Favorite recent post on this board: nothing specific, I like almost everything I read on here.

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): DDT by far. It's been my favorite promotion since last year I think, and they are really firing on all cylinders. Great variety, logical storytelling in the midst of chaos, terrific high-end matches, hilarious comedy, and an incredibly bright future with Takeshita leading the company and an entire sub brand of young talent.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Lightning from WWC. Most of his matches are bloodbaths or brawls.

Last fun match you saw: Low Ki vs Mike Mayhem from April 2000 FWA

Wrestler you want to see more of: Raul Mendoza and Keith Lee

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): NXT tv tapings in May

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Tank vs Matt Riddle at SCI

Last fun interview/promo you saw: Ray Gonzalez Jr's half english/half spanish promos on WWC tv every week.

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: Brody's recap of the dusty shoot interview on Culture Crossfire

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Exile on Badstreet with John Mcadam

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: Tournament of Death

Favorite recent post on this board: The match reviews from 2000

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): I'm a big fan of all the variety in wrestling these days. From the super indies like AAW to the smaller indies like Anarchy and AIW to the international stuff like New Japan and WWC. There hasn't been this much variety since the late-90s boom. I'm not saying it's as big as back then but there is something for everyone.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Mariko Yoshida

Last fun match you saw: Murahama vs. Hoshikawa from the 2000s project.

Wrestler you want to see more of: Carlos Amano

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Carlos Amano vs. Aja Kong, Oz Academy 2008

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: Apparently Mae Young used to rob and beat the shit out of men knowing they wouldn't go to the police

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: I don't listen to podcasts

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: Watching 2001 JD', weirdly enough

Favorite recent post on this board: I don't read much, but probably OJ's thread on Mile Zrno

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): Meltzer rusing everyone with his ludicrous ratings. You go old man

• Current favorite wrestler to watch: My opinion of Fuerza Guerrera has gone up I think every match I've seen from him in the past year or thereabouts
  • Last fun match you saw: Random six man in which Jerry Estrada and Rey Misterio Sr. fought, good rivalry even if the one straight up match that I've seen wasn't good.
  • Wrestler you want to see more of: Americo Rocca, Gran Cochisse, I'm not exactly holding my breath though
  • Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): Haven't been to a show in over five years. All I remember from my last one is one of my friends shouting violent advice to the wrestler he wanted to win. I can vividly recall "reach into his chest and slowly crush his heart", "eat his tongue" and "try to constrict his breathing", and the rest appear to be lost to history.
  • Match you're most looking forward to watching: I'm trying to trade with this guy who has some stuff that looks good, but he responds to emails about every third day so my progress has been pretty sluggish. Get with it, guy.
  • Last fun interview/promo you saw: It's been so long since I went on a Youtube kick of wrestling promos, what is wrong with me, have I changed?
  • Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: Steve Sims saying (in 1992) that Atlantis was a guy who wrestled to the level of his opponent. I immediately thought "no, no, that's not right" and then spent a long time trying to think of solid, inarguable counterexamples. I still don't 100% agree but I can't say it didn't change how I look at Atlantis a bit.
  • Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: I can't do podcasts, partly for the same reasons I avoid listening to other people's conversations on the train. Also if I try to multitask the podcast becomes background noise, and if I try to focus on just the podcast my eyes become bored, find something to look at, and reduce the podcast to background noise.
  • Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: I don't know, I haven't been stringently counting my funs recently
  • Favorite recent post on this board: The one thing from this site that stuck with me the most was that person who was upset about his .gifs being stolen. That's interesting to me, the culture of fans exactly reproducing stuff that other fans have made available, and the protectiveness of the original uploaders who sort of view it as their own.
  • Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): Hahaha, probably the Alvarados beating the hell out of Ultimo Guerrero's car. Wrestling still has some badass left in it.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Io Shirai

Last fun match you saw:

Shuji Ishikawa vs. Kento Miyahara (AJPW 5/21/2017) - its still mind boggling to think that Shuji is the Triple Crown champion. This was unsurprisingly excellent, with Shuji's impeccable timing and strikes along with a great balance between monster and vulnerable giant. A fitting end to Miyahara's stellar reign, I thought the match did a great job putting over the new champion without giving away too much and leaving intrigue as to if and how Miyahara can overcome him. The build also hinted at Shuji developing a Miyahara-killer move, which apparently was never used in the match and thus adds another layer of intrigue to the eventual rematch. Curious to see if they go in that direction for their big show in August or if its saved for later in the year.

Io Shirai & Dr. Wagner Jr. & Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr. vs. Mayu Iwatani & Dragon Heat & Black Tiger (Stardom 5/3/2017) -- Not a great match, but one I wanted to include as an honorable mention because of how much fun it was. Shirai & Mayu bring their typically excellent fast action when paired together, while everyone nicely incorporated lucha into a Stardom ring. It doesn't hurt that it looked like all were having a terrific time.

Wrestler you want to see more of: Konosuke Takeshita. Very, very impressive for his age and experience. Would like to see him work against others outside of the DDT roster.

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): WWE's March MSG house show.

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Bit of a deflection, but for now we'll say the G1 as the blocks and lineups haven't been released. This may change on Monday if they announce an interesting Summerslam match for Reigns at that time.

Last fun interview/promo you saw: The first Dungeon of Doom vignette from June 1995. Not good, but what a callback to high school.

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: Pat Patterson's autobiography. Fast, fun read. Very worthwhile.

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Brian Kendrick on Austin's show.

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: Stardom's Cinderella Tournament.

Favorite recent post on this board: Following along with folks watching the year 2000. I'll get back up to speed there soon enough.

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): Io Shirai putting out a range of performances including carrying awful talent to very watchable matches, hot sprints, fun tags and excellent world title matches. Top 2 Most Outstanding on the almost half year for my money.

I've been really enjoying Neville's run as King of the Cruiserweights, especially his run against Austin Aries, up until the submission match. Also, I think that AJ Styles is pretty much on top of his game right now. If The Revival were active right now, they'd likely be the top of this list.

Last fun match you saw:

That's probably a tie between Dunne vs. Bate at Takeover: Chicago, and I also really enjoyed the Hardyz vs. Cesaro & Sheamus match from Payback.

There are a lot of guys on that list. Luke Harper for sure. I'm also curious about the development of Aleister Black.

Last live show attended:

The last live show I attended was Ring of Honor: Global Wars 2014. That experience was so horrible that I swore off ever attending live wrestling again. It's not because the show was bad (which it was) but the fans were such smarky dickheads that it totally ruined the experience for me.

When NXT announced they were coming to Toronto, and were supposed to be appearing at the Mattamy Athletic Center (which is the old Maple Leaf Gardens) I changed my mind and bought tickets. I was really excited because I wanted to go back to Maple Leaf Gardens where I had seen countless shows over the years, and also I was hoping to see Nakamura live, in a small show environment. (They got rid of most of the seating from the old arena and the new venue is much smaller and more intimate.)

Then of course, the tickets sold out in a heartbeat, so they decided to change the show into a Takeover, and move it to the Air Canada Centre. I cancelled my ticket because I didn't want to go to the damn Air Canada Centre, I wanted to go to a smaller show. And now I'll never see Nakamura in a small venue. Damn WWE.

I am looking forward to the Money in the Bank match itself on Sunday, it has potential. I am also looking forward to Joe/Lesnar, I am hoping they don't screw that up.

This may not count, but Jim Cornette's recent back and forth about Russo since the Table for 3 has aired has been highly entertaining - mostly because I hate Russo and it's obvious that Cornette (and Bischoff) are getting to him.

I haven't read a good wrestling book in a long time. The last thing I followed closely was Bix's coverage of the end of the Dixie era in TNA. He was right on top of that story as it unfolded.

I check out the highlights of Cornette's podcast on YouTube. I could never listen to the whole thing, it would drive me mad.

However, I never miss an episode of Killing The Town with Lance Storm and Don "Cyrus" Callis. I love that show, it never fails to entertain. Cyrus cracks me up, he is so damn funny. I listen to Jericho and Edge and Christian's podcasts if I am interested in the guest, but I am hit and miss with them - I never miss Killing the Town.

NXT Takeover: Chicago

In the "WWE Network...It's Here" thread we had a discussion about the Cornette/Bischoff/Hayes Table for 3, which morphed into a discussion about the merits of Vince Russo and Jim Cornette, and the creative limits of wrestling booking. That was a discussion I quite enjoyed.

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months:

The fact that Nakamura and Samoa Joe have managed to have any degree of success on the main roster in WWE has been enjoyable to me.

current favorite to watch: takuya nomura, a really spunky underdog who only debuted a year a go he reminds me of a young shibata or kenta in that he picks off more than he can chew and tries to stiff top guys. But he is not a dick about it as he is just really cute. It chops and changes between him yamamura and kento as just really fun to watch night in night out.

last fun match you watched: KZY vs jimmy susumu king of gate day 5, these two did a 20 kin draw and had some really great work over the neck of KZY and the underdog selling was just great from KZY. The match had its problems with KZY doings some work on susumus arm and susumu did not sell it all that well but he never has it was not a major story but did hurt it a bit. Did not go for an epic it was just a really fun way to spend 20 mins.

Wrestler you want to see more of: the destroyer, i have only seen the big baba and mil matches and his retierment run in 93 or 94. on just these matches he has made me believe that he is one of the best at working holds i have ever seen on just those few matches. I understand there is not a wealth of him out there.

last live show is not applicable :( when i move to cardiff for uni i mean to go to as many shows as finacialy feasible and some that are not.

match i am looking forward to watching: jake lee vs shuji ishikawa for the triple crown at kouraken

last fun interview you saw: I watched the i neglected you promo yesterday on a whim and god is it great.

last interesting read: not sure

last podcast worth listing too: squared circle gazzete on april 99

most fun watching wrestling recently: rewatching fourtune dream three good show overall with leona vs akiyama being particular great fun

favorite recent posts: 2000s project

last three months of wrestling: the whole of the champions carnival (with the exception of that hideous omori vs mashimo match) and the resurrection of kai followed by the ishikawa kento match.

In terms of current wrestling, it's gotta be any Roman Reigns PPV match. The heat he generates makes him the most over guy in almost any match he's in.

Last fun match you saw:

Minoru Suzuki vs. Sanshiro Takagi in a Tokyo Dome Empty Arena match. Only saw the first 26 minutes that DDT posted on YouTube, and that was enough for me to give it ******1/4. A ludicrous rating for a ludicrous match.

Pete Dunne. I've enjoyed pretty much everything I've already seen from him. I want to find some his more silly indies stuff like doing Triple H water sprays or swapping gear with Bate. More of silly Dunne please and even more of crazed Regal-esque Dunne too.

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered):

Last year's Manila house show. Based on the results, it's pretty much the same show that they ran in the UK but WWE house shows in the country are super rare so the crowd was ready to be hot for pretty much everything. Some chanty-smarky-silliness but I couldn't help but empathize. Like I said, we don't get live WWE shows here.

Pretty much all the prospective Lesnar matches. Lesnar/Joe and then rumored Lesnar/Braun and Lesnar/Reigns II for WM 34.

Heyman putting over Joe's Clutch and putting over Lesnar. It's such old school perfection that people might actually end up bored with it.

Aww man, not sure really. There's so much goodness on this forum which is what I frequent the most so there's that.

Squared Circle Gazette's Most Shocking Title Changes. My first contribution to them!

Someone posted hours of Midnight Express footage in compilations on YouTube. That was just chicken soup for the wrestling soul. Old school, heated, fun. Great to see the week-to-week booking of it.

I honestly love all the stuff here but I do enjoy perusing the 5 star lists as well as the 2017 MOTY Thread.

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling):

Joe winning the Extreme Rules match and giving us the joy of a build vs. Lesnar. Whether it pays off or not, we'll always have the build at the very least.

I'm not feeling very good. :(

Current favorite wrestler to watch: AJ Styles (in TNA 2006/07)

Last fun match you saw: AJ Styles vs Rhino (last TNA PPV of 2006) With Styles pulling off a terrific fake injury spot that I *almost* bought. The guy was turned heel for no reason at all, but he's so great that he just made it fun from the very beginning, with this chickenshit heel strategy.

Wrestler you want to see more of: Alexa Bliss. Although I find the booking of her feud with Bayley stupid as fuck, I really enjoy the petite bitch heel. Wanna see more of her.

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Samoe Joe vs Kurt Angle from Final Resolution 2007. Yeah, I now I should say vs Brock Lesnar, but I haven't seen a good/fun Lesnar match in forever, so for now I'll settle with the third Joe vs Angle match, especially after the terrific brawl they had on the first iMPACT of 2007. Gotta cherry pick.

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: What Happened When with Tony Schiavone. Truly the best podcast in the history of our sport. (easy, but true)

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: Last few WWE PPV. Not because of any of the matches, but because of Agius & Chereau, the French announcers, who never fail to crack me up. I think Vince & co have no idea what these two are saying.

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): The comeback of Lucha Underground, which I'm pilling up on an USB so I can binge some of that.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: KUSHIDA, Jim Breaks, Nick Bockwinkel

Last fun match you saw: Jim Breaks vs Zoltan Boscik (75-03-08)

Wrestler you want to see more of: Aleister Black

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): wXw 16 Carat Weekend

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Lesnar vs. Joe

Last fun interview/promo you saw: Roddy Piper after beating Iron Sheik on SNME #7

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: This weeks Observer talking Dominion.

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Jim Cornette Experience

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: Okada vs. Omega II - I was on an emotional high after watching, it took me hours to be able to go to sleep.