Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Week 6/19-6/26: Post MITB, Braun Return, Roman Being Roman

fakeplastictrees

Yeah Meltzer seems to be implying that Maryse is done as a character. Sucks because she's great but I could see Bo and Axel being fun as Miz's dimwitted flunkies. He made it work with Alex Riley and Sandow so I think he can make it work here.

I can remember Maryse saying she wanted to start her own real estate business so maybe that's why she's leaving

What I don't get is Carmella and James made a valid defense, and Bryan actually agreed with them, but then he took the case away anyway because reasons.

It seems popular on Wrestling Twitter to say that people who didn't like the women's MITB and the aftermath are being worked by WWE's brilliance here but since they troll the fans all the time now it's gotten to the point that not liking something they do is their version of the guy who's all "it was just a prank bro" when they get called out.

To do that on a PPV and then give a rematch away for free is a odd decision. Its not like we are in the WWE vs WCW era where it was all about ratings. Maybe Carmella should have just cashed it in at the PPV and won the title.

I'm predicting Joe winning the belt, and a double turn where basically Joe is becoming face and Roman is heel. Or some such thing.

Id love it if Joe won the title as im not really looking forward to Brock holding it just so he can give it to Roman at Mania, Brock wont do a regular scheduele so we would get very limited title defenses.

To do that on a PPV and then give a rematch away for free is a odd decision. Its not like we are in the WWE vs WCW era where it was all about ratings. Maybe Carmella should have just cashed it in at the PPV and won the title.

That's another thing, it made Carmella look like an idiot to not cash in that night since Daniel already said he was going to address the situation on TV.

Could have been great heel work for her to come out and rub it in everyone's face that it doesn't matter how she won the case since she's champ now so tough shit.