Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 6/26-7/3

sek69

I thought she was generally credited with being the workhorse of the division, incorporated Muay Thai into her wrestling, spent time in the indies and Japan, carried Charlotte to her best matches when she was still learning, had a fun feud with Nikki Bella earlier this year ... all that stuff. I guess that's just narrative, because I haven't really paid close attention.

Natalya is very much just there for me. Her work in the ring and personality generally do not stand out at all -- for better or worse. Certainly capable of delivering very good matches like those with Charlotte, and just as rarely putting forth a real clunker. As a result she's probably more valuable for providing some glue to that side of the roster, but not many highlights.

I've never watched Total Divas so I'm curious as to how she is presented and comes across there in contrast with what we see of her character.

I've never watched Total Divas so I'm curious as to how she is presented and comes across there in contrast with what we see of her character.

Oh maaaan, Natalya is an absolute trip on Total Divas - drunk-dialing Stephanie, purposely crashing her car so WWE wouldn't discover that she ate pot brownies given to her by Paige, and just generally being a neurotic "crazy cat lady" type. It's amazing!

Oh maaaan, Natalya is an absolute trip on Total Divas - drunk-dialing Stephanie, purposely crashing her car so WWE wouldn't discover that she ate pot brownies given to her by Paige, and just generally being a neurotic "crazy cat lady" type. It's amazing!

Ha she sounds like a total blast that makes for fun television. Not sure that would really play on Smackdown, but it'd probably be more interesting.