Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-06-13-CMLL] El Satanico & Apolo Dantes & Dr Wagner Jr vs Emilio Charles Jr & Perro Aguayo & Ringo Mendoza

soup23

All rudo first fall but they lock in a triple submission and refuse to break it so the tecnicos winning. Second fall has some miscommunication between Wagner and Dantes but they hug it out. Mendoza and Satanico do a fun mini sequence then we get the heated pairing of Wagner and Perro. It is good to have Wagner back. Tecnicos end up winning the second fall as Perro dives on Wagner on the outside. This set up some interesting things for the future but wasn’t much at all as a match. *1/2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This was a short match but they packed it with plenty of action. I thought it was easily the best that Perro has looked aside from that one match in Japan. He seemed to have natural chemistry with Wagner and the pair worked well together. Satanico vs. Ringo took me back and I loved watching them reenact their battles from 20 years before. No false notes here. It was just too short.

• GSR changed the title to [2000-06-13-CMLL] El Satanico & Apolo Dantes & Dr Wagner Jr vs Emilio Charles Jr & Perro Aguayo & Ringo Mendoza