Pro Wrestling Only

WWF on Tour July 1985

LowBlowPodcast

WWF Live

7/20/85

Oakland, CA – Coliseum

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated Ivan Koloff ­–Nikita hit Ivan with the Russian Chain!

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Barry Windham vs Randy Savage © w/ Elizabeth went to a 30-minute draw

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Gino & Adams © defeated Demolition –With help from Heenan

20-MAN BATTLE ROYAL

Nikita Koloff won last eliminating Billy Jack Haynes

Kamala, One Man Gang, & Sika defeated Jake Roberts, Hillbilly Jim, & Scott Casey

250px-WWF_Superstars_Of_Wrestling.jpg

WWF Superstars

Vince McMahon & Jesse the Body Ventura

Matches from Hamburg, PA – The Fieldhouse

-Jesse and Vince are getting things going in a big way talking about the big six-man tonight along with the announcement of All-American Wrestling! They put over the return of Tito Santana and the big tag team championship match tonight. Plus a big time opener with Billy Jack Haynes taking on the Super Invader!!!

Billy Jack Haynes vs Super Invader

-An interesting opener as we get the Super Invader in action and he hasn’t been introduced on television but he is out tonight against Billy Jack and Invader looks huge. They have a pretty basic contest and the strength of both men is showcased throughout the contest but the real moment happens when Bobby Heenan walks down to the ring. Jesse and Vince are going nuts putting it over and don’t know what he’s doing. Jesse says maybe he is here to recruit Billy Jack but when he comes down he gets up on the apron and Billy Jack comes over but this gives Invader a chance to break free… then he takes off his mask… IT IS HERCULES HERNANDEZ! Hercules is back in the WWF and he comes and NAILS Billy Jack from behind and Haynes is down in a bad way! Heenan reaches under the ring and pulls out the big CHAIN and tosses it inside to Hercules who stars to hammer away at Haynes! The crowd is going nuts as Billy Jack is busted wide open! We see Windham, Zenk, Lafon, Powers, and Roma all run out and back off Heenan and his newest prize… Hercules Hernandez… this is nuts!

319f6aeb560ee049848ad10bff2712cf--hercul

*COMMERCIAL*

Kamala, Sika, & One Man Gang w/ Gary Hart defeated SD Jones, Skip Young, & Rick McGraw

-A big time showcase for Gary Hart’s army as we will find out his 4th and final member next week on Wrestling Challenge. Tonight these three monsters all take turns just destroying these dudes and it is One Man Gang who looks like the prized bill when he hits the 747 on Skip Young for the victory! Who is going to join these guys and make them even more dangerous?

*COMMERCIAL*

Tito Santana defeated Red Shadow

-Tito is back in action and he is looking better than ever with a nice clean cut and slim and trimmed body. Jesse puts over how it was Tito Santana who has called out Randy Macho Man Savage and Santana thinks he deservers a shot. The flying forearm sets up the figure four leglock and Tito is the winner and in some people’s eyes… the number one contender!

*COMMERCIAL*

EVENT CENTER

GARY HART’S ARMY

-Word is coming in that Gary Hart has a 4th and final spot to be filled in the Monster’s Inc. Army. He has travled the world and we will find out who that 4th man will be NEXT WEEK!

ALL-AMERICAN WRESTLING!

-Join the WWF on Sunday August 4th for a special new program, All-American Wrestling! Join Gene Okerlund and Lord Alfred Hayes as they show you matches from all over the country featuring all of the top superstars of the WWF.

ANDRE THE GIANT

-Negotiations are being finalized right now to have Andre the Giant back in the WWF in the coming weeks. He is said to have some very big plans for when he returns and has his sights set on some of the top men in wrestling.

SATURDAY NIGHT’S MAIN EVENT 8/17

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © vs Nikita Koloff

Just signed…

Barry Windham vs Randy Savage © w/ Elizabeth

SIX-MAN TAG

Brutus Beefcake & The Fantastics vs Greg Valentine & The Hart Foundation

*COMMERCIAL*

MAIN EVENT

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Fantastics vs Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams © w/ Bobby Heenan

-Big time main event action with the tag team titles on the line. We get the Hart Foundation out here with Jimmy Hart early on and officials are backing them off. The match itself goes about 15-minutes with some fun action as these guys are a pretty darn good match up of styles. The Fantastics are pushing and pulling with every single maneuver of the Duo. Adams and Hernandez double up and pull out all the dirty tricks before the Fantastics start to make a run. They are hitting some double dropkicks and double armdrags and they are looking to finish! Here comes the new and improved Hercules Hernandez, with the blood of Billy Jack Haynes still on his hands. Hercules trips Tommy Rogers but then brings Bobby Fulton running off the apron and tackles him outside the ring. This one is breaking loose as the referee is looking outside the ring, the Dynamic Duo grab Tommy Rogers and Gino holds him while Chris Adams comes and CRESCENT KICK right to the jaw following by a bridging German Suplex from Gino for the 3-count and this one is dirty. Hercules is pounding away at Fulton outside the ring as this one is breaking loose. Here comes the Hart Foundation and they are joining the fray but the crowd pops when Billy Jack Haynes comes out, head bandaged, chain in hand! Behind him is Demolition and we have got a huge brawl going down right here! All ten-men are throwing hands and the crowd is going nuts! Jesse and Vince put this through the roof as we go off the air!

Great way to bring in Hercules!

Gary Hart is quietly building an unstoppable stable...with Hogan's focus on the Russians, if Hart strikes at the right time one of these monsters might blindside Hogan and take the title!

I love the Dynamic Duo and I can only imagine their series with Demolition will be very similar to the real life '89 feud with the Brainbusters but perhaps better.

WWF on Tour

Utica, NY – Memorial Auditorium

Glen Falls, NY – Civic Center

Niagara Falls, NY - Convention Center

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated Ivan Koloff via DQ

SIX-MAN TAG

Hercules, Gino, & Adams defeated Billy Jack & Demolition

Sika & Kamala defeated Paul Roma & Jim Powers

One Man Gang defeated Scott Casey

Nikita Koloff defeated Hillbilly Jim

Kerry Von Erich defeated Friday

WWF on Tour

Oswego, NY – Laker Hall Gymnasium

White Plains, NY – Westchester Count Civic Center

Binghamton, NY – Broome County Arena

MAIN EVENT

Barry Windham vs Randy Savage © went to a 30-minute draw

Greg Valentine defeated Brutus Beefcake

The Fantastics defeated The Hart Foundation

Tito Santana defeated Bad News Brown

Jake Roberts defeated Dutch Mantell

The Sheepherders defeated Tom Zenk & Phil Lafon

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby The Brain Heenan in studio

Matches from Brantford, Ontario, Canada – The Civic Centre

Barry Windham defeated Thornton Friel

Barry Windham: Lemme tell you something I am looking forward to getting my shot at the Intercontinental Championship at Saturday Night’s Main Event. Lemme tell you something, Randy Savage, I looked up to you as a competitor but brother you are to lowest kind of low and I am coming to take that title and knock you down an peg or two!

~COMMERCIAL~

Bad News Brown defeated Knox Layton

Bad News: I have got a lot of Bad News for all you potbelly sharecroppers out there. All you people out there are cheering your heroes but you should be looking up to a man like me. I am a man who stands for virtue, for reason, and if you don’t like me… I am going to put you down!

~COMMERCIAL~

Demolition defeated Nevan Garland & Porter Curtis

Bobby Heenan: I am sick and tired of hearing about Demolition. You two clowns need to get a grip… you are at the back of the line for the tag team titles held by Gino Hernandez and Chris Adams. There is just no gold in your future and you are going to have to accept it!

~COMMERCIAL~

EVENT CENTER

GARY HART’S ARMY

-Gary Hart is once again out with his Monster’s Inc. as Kamala, Sika, One Man Gang, & Friday are following him into this rocky area and then they come upon a cave. Gary Hart says that for all the searching he has done, he has to find the one thing that will make Monster’s Inc whole… it is the one thing that no one has ever found before… it is…

hqdefault.jpg

-The Missing Link is back and here with Gary Hart! The Green Face and crazy hair… he is walking out of the cave into the grassy area. The four Monster’s join and start yelling and screaming at the sky. Gary Hart turns to the camera and let’s everyone know that the benefactor’s money has been spent and now it is time to fulfill what they have been paid to do.

ALL-AMERICAN WRESTLING!

-Join the WWF on Sunday August 4th for a special new program, All-American Wrestling! Join Gene Okerlund and Lord Alfred Hayes as they show you matches from all over the country featuring all of the top superstars of the WWF.

ANDRE THE GIANT

-Negotiations are being finalized right now to have Andre the Giant back in the WWF in the coming weeks. He is said to have some very big plans for when he returns and has his sights set on some of the top men in wrestling.

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Just signed…

SIX-MAN TAG

Brutus Beefcake & The Fantastics vs Greg Valentine & The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart

Kerry Von Erich vs The One Man Gang w/ Gary Hart

~COMMERCIAL~

Greg Valentine defeated Waylon Dalton

Brutus Beefcake: Oh yeah… it is time to do a little work on the sides there Valentine. Looks like I am going to bring the big sheers to come down there and shave you up not only your hair but in the ring. It makes me sick to my stomach to see Jimmy Hart’s goons and I guess I am going to take you out one at a time and Valentine… it all starts with you!

WWF Live

Montreal, Quebec, Canada – Montreal Forum

MAIN EVENT

SIX-MAN TAG

Hulk Hogan & Demolition defeated Hercules & The Dynamic Duo

Randy Savage © defeated Barry Windham –Savage used knucks

Nikita Koloff w/ Ivan defeated Kerry Von Erich

Tito Santana defeated Sika

Kamala & One Man Gang defeated Phil Lafon & Doug Furnas

Jake Roberts, Billy Jack Haynes, & The Fantastics defeated The Hart Foundation & The Sheepherders

250px-WWF_Superstars_Of_Wrestling.jpg

WWF Superstars

Vince McMahon & Jesse the Body Ventura

Matches from Brantford, Ontario, Canada – The Civic Centre

EVENT CENTER

GARY HART’S ARMY

-Gary Hart is once again out with his Monster’s Inc. as Kamala, Sika, One Man Gang, & Friday are following him into this rocky area and then they come upon a cave. Gary Hart says that for all the searching he has done, he has to find the one thing that will make Monster’s Inc whole… it is the one thing that no one has ever found before… it is…

hqdefault.jpg

-The Missing Link is back and here with Gary Hart! The Green Face and crazy hair… he is walking out of the cave into the grassy area. The four Monster’s join and start yelling and screaming at the sky. Gary Hart turns to the camera and let’s everyone know that the benefactor’s money has been spent and now it is time to fulfill what they have been paid to do.

ALL-AMERICAN WRESTLING!

ANDRE THE GIANT

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Just signed…

SIX-MAN TAG

Brutus Beefcake & The Fantastics vs Greg Valentine & The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart

Kerry Von Erich vs The One Man Gang w/ Gary Hart

The Fantastics defeated Marcus Cruze & Angel Walker

Jimmy Hart: I am ready for my Hart Foundation to finally put an end to these two bafoons. Rogers and Fulton… you two have been a thorn in my side for a long time and it is about time for the Hitman and the Anvil to knock you guys down and put you out for good!

Hercules Hernandez w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Justice Henderson

Billy Jack: Hercules, this scars on my head tell the tail of a man who was wronged. A man who was wronged by you! Now you want to run with Bobby Heenan… that makes you a low down dirty dude in my opinion… and I guess I am just going to have to get a little stronger…a little tougher… and if I have to take on all three of you… then so be it… but revenge will be mine!

Nikita Koloff killed Matthew Little

Hulk Hogan: Well Nikita Koloff… the time is coming brother. I have been training and banging harder than ever for our match at Saturday Night’s Main Event. Yeah sure the WWF title is on the line but the pride of a nation is on the line. The Millions and Millions of Hulkamaniacs are behind me and brother I am coming with the army, navy, air force, and the marines! We are coming to take on you and the Kremlin and brother there will be very few surviviors but all those Hulkamaniacs that believe… they will hold on tight and I will bring them through the mists of Avalon all the way to the PROMISED LAND!

Randy Savage defeated Scott Casey

-A really good contest for Casey who shows he has got some worth here in the WWF. Randy Savage is on a whole different level though and he handles Casey with no concern. We see the big flying elbow to finish things off and the Macho King works the crowd as only he can.

WWF Live

Toronto, Ontario, Canada – Maple Leaf Gardens

MAIN EVENT

SIX-MAN TAG

Hulk Hogan, Kerry Von Erich, & Andre the Giant defeated The One Man Gang, Kamala, & Sika

Barry Windham vs Randy Savage © went to a 30-minute draw

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Hernandez & Adams © defeated the Fantastics

Demolition defeated the Sheepherders w/ Dutch

The Hart Foundation defeated Roma & Powers

Nikita Koloff won a 20-man battle royal!