Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Goodness Gracious! Great Balls of Fire

BigBadMick

Dixie Carter on a WWE network show. Someone might need to turn the heat on in hell because it is getting colder and colder

That is pretty much the end of Enzo. Absolutely no offense and seriously doubt he will be get more and more. Maybe they can make him a commentary person on Main Event

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A little late, but I'm doing a live blog of Great Balls over at Segunda Caida:

http://segundacaida.blogspot.com/2017/07/wwe-great-balls-of-fire-live-blog.html

This is the most excited I've been about a WWE show in quite some time. The build for a lot of this stuff has been pretty great. And out of the shows I've live blogged this weekend, this should absolutely blow that New Japan Night 2 G1 show out of the water.

Looks like Shemaus accidentally got a taste of his own medicine. Looked like his jaw snapped back on that Twist of Fate

And Matt is bleeding again really bad from accidentally shoot headbutting Shemaus on that dive

Yeah I didn't have any expectation for this match and it more than exceeded it. Loved the finish

Iron Man tag was world's better than I thought possible. Both teams did so many little things throughout the match to play off of what just occurred and work into the story of the iron man gimmick. I'd probably go about ***3/4 due to a decent 5-6 minute stretch where it was a bit dull, but outside of that this was a lot of fun and never the bore that was possible. The finish was also well executed and timed perfectly.

Not to get too kayfabe, but if Cesaro was the legal man at the finish, how come the ref didn't try to wave off anything when Sheamus was involved?