Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Goodness Gracious! Great Balls of Fire

BigBadMick

So even when Strowman gets the win, Reigns has to get his shit at the end AGAIN. Kind of bullshit

Wait is Finn Balor hurt again because why isn't he on this PPV. Granted he is better than something with Heath Slater and Curt Hawkins but really strange

Heath Slater apparently won that match. I mean you can't have a split screen for the pin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah there is no way in hell Roman Reigns is the baby face in this company after that. If Vince still thinks that then he needs to be put to sleep

The issue now is what are you doing with Brock at Summerslam? Is it still Braun vs Brock, have they pushed Reigns vs Brock to Summerslam, or maybe even a 3 way match

Brock/Joe was fun while it lasted. No one can make a loose sleeper look as devastating as Brock.

As for the double turn the turn was in the way they were booked and the announcers acknowledging Roman was wrong. This is the first time I can remember where Roman clearly did something that was a total heel move, and Braun got the big babyface moment at the end.

I absolutely loved that while it went. Not quite enough there to be great, but it was great while it lasted. Don't know how long this approach lasts, but between this and the Goldberg series they've very much changed expectations on Brock title matches. No clue whether he goes 5 minutes, 10 or 20. The uncertainty is refreshing.

Finish felt abrupt but match was gritty. Joe stuffing suplex attempts on the ropes and using clinchwork and Brock having to break out feints to actually do suplexes made the suplex city stuff worth it for once. Probably liked it more than anything I've seen from Joe on the main roster besides the Roman matches.

But this show was pretty great. I enjoyed everything I saw (didn't see the preshow or Rollins/Bray) and I'll finally remember to set RAW to DVR again.