WWE TV: July 10-16

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#121 Jimmy Redman

Jimmy Redman
  • Members
  • 2338 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:35 PM

She was always pretty good, and she looked fantastic in NXT vs Asuka which is why I assume she was rehired. But coming in as a heel killed any potential for an initial nostalgia run, and they haven't done anything with her since that would get her over. I'd be more surprised if she DID get heat tbh.

#122 sek69

sek69

Winnipeg Arena's gonna be on fire

• Members
  • 10272 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:59 PM

Pro wrestling sheet is saying Brock does not plan on re-signing with WWE after his contract runs out after WM 34

Doesn't make sense that he would turn down the money WWE pays him for the small amount of work they ask in return. Now if WWE already put it out there to him they weren't looking to offer him another fat contract, then him wanting to go back to UFC makes sense.

#123 TonyPulis'Cap

TonyPulis'Cap
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:32 AM

Becky Lynch is the MVP of the division. Not the single biggest star, but holds her own, and almost always gets others more over.

Couldn't agree more - one of the best babyfaces in the company that manages to get the crowd invested despite in recent months losing the majority of matches that she's in. I really enjoyed the match she had with Charlotte this week, and while there were the customary dueling chants at the beginning of the match, by the end the crowd was firmly behind her. Also look at the reaction when she knocks Ellsworth off the ladder in the second women's MIB match when the crowd thinks she's going to win. I know some find her promos hit and miss, and while there are some where the 'top of the morning to ya' Irishness is played up (which I suspect is what the company is telling her to do) the ones she cut after the first MIB and the frustrations at people having to cheat to get ahead were full of emotion and relatability. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users