Enzo & Cass

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 El-P

El-P
  • Members
  • 8720 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 01:16 PM

I'm amazed every time I see RF is still doing the same godawful interviews he has been doing for more than 15 years now. Who pays for that shit ?

("he broke his own leg trying to counter a wristlock" Holy shit.) 

#42 C.S.

C.S.
  • Members
  • 1767 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:00 PM

Everyone: Save yourself the trouble of watching this horrid preview video and giving RF hits - just read the transcript instead: http://wrestlinginc....t-to-wrestlers/

#43 CapitalTTruth

CapitalTTruth
  • Members
  • 770 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:20 PM

Even my wife has sort of soured on him and she enjoyed his shtick. That is how I know things may be hitting a wall for him.  She even said the other day he looked hung over or drunk, not as funny.

I don't know. The stuff I read has sort of turned me off to him a bit, but I try not to put too much stock into things I don't know for sure.  If they split him from Cass and don't latch him to someone else it will feel like a death sentence to that character to me.

#44 DMJ

DMJ
  • Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:05 PM

Big Show certainly didn't look thrilled to be partnered with Enzothis week. And feuding with the Good Brothers? Talk about dumping all your unwanted eggs in one unwanted basket. 

Of the whole bunch, I feel worst for Show. He looked to be in tremendous shape for the potential of facing Shaq and when that fell through, the company barely did anything with him aside from that pretty good RAW match against Strowman.

If they move him to SD, I'm not sure there'd be chemistry, but I wouldn't hate seeing motivated Show vs. Styles (could it be worse than any of the Styles/Owens snorefests?) or even Show vs. Nakamura (the clash of styles would be either a total mess or kind of entertaining). 

#45 Matt D

Matt D

4:40

• Members
  • 10162 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:44 PM

I like how excited Gotch seemed that Enzo was selling so well for him.

#46 sek69

sek69

Winnipeg Arena's gonna be on fire

• Members
  • 10266 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:46 PM

That probably didn't happen much for guys his size on the main roster. 

#47 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 43381 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 10:24 AM

Is there a huge guy in NXT who would benefit from being his new partner and could put over Cass, then Enzo could kinda go back to what he was doing?

#48 sek69

sek69

Winnipeg Arena's gonna be on fire

• Members
  • 10266 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:04 PM

I wonder, how do wrestlers justify getting pissed at Enzo for bringing his boys backstage and taking photos but doing shoot interviews airing their dirty laundry is fine? If Enzo charged his friends $20 per photo would that make it okay?

#49 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 43381 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:25 PM

WWE could kill shoot interviews with the snap of their fingers if they really wanted to by having wrestlers sign NDAs. I'm sure they have reasons for not doing that.

#50 Superstar Sleeze

Superstar Sleeze
  • Members
  • 2997 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:40 PM

I have really like Enzo's promos recently. They are earnest and they have a pizzazz to the, It sounds authentic and are entertaining. People are surprised that a guy that looks like Enzo actually acts like a guy who looks like Enzo. That's ridiculous. Fuck all these strait-laced, sterile dudes. Enzo's got personality and he should do his thing. I think Enzo & Big Show have been great. Enzo is a great face in peril and does a great glassy eye sell. Enzo feels like pro wrestling and does pro wrestling. We need more pro wrestlers and Enzo is one of them.

#51 ZThomas

ZThomas
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 06:15 PM

They turned the wrong one heel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users