Pro Wrestling Only

Brock Lesnar to return to UFC in November?

The Thread Killer

Unless this proves to be an absolute false positive, Jones is done. What a joke. I got no time for him anymore. He is an incredible athlete and I am pretty forgiving with athletes, but this is ridiculous. How could anyone trust him to get through a fight at this point without getting flagged and how could anyone trust that a clean test represents a clean fighter after all this? I don't care if its roids or coke, either one will will throw the result of a fight into question. What is the point of watching an athletic contest if you are more or less convinced the result is either going to be officially or unofficially tainted? He is done being relevant until his 30 for 30 eventually gets made.

I honestly hope the WWE doesn't decide to bring him in and give him a big spot at Mania or something.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the point of watching an athletic contest if you are more or less convinced the result is either going to be officially or unofficially tainted?

Come on, people in the US used to watch the Tour de France during the Armstrong days, weren't they ? ;)

I didn't.... but to be fair that had less to do with roids and more to do with me not caring about it at all.

Yea adding that stipulation feels like more of a "let's work everyone into thinking SummerSlam is Brock's last match" thing than a way to actually write him out.

Not sure if anyone noticed this but was in the news a while ago

Orton seems like a fan of the WWE Creative Humor account on Twitter, as he retweeted one of their Tweets:

@WWECreative_ish

Get the new Brock Lesnar "Eat. Sleep. Threaten to leave for UFC when your contract is up to get more money. Repeat." shirt