Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Battleground

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really really hate WWE forgetting they are an international company and go into full USA the best, fuck everybody else mode. I fell asleep.

Woke up for the Fashion X Files which was the best thing on the show so far.

Bennett vs Generico is on now, and the way the announcers hate love is pretty sad too.

This company sometimes.

Loved the tag at least.

How does this rank with the all time bad PPVs? I never ordered any of the contenders back in the day, but this feels like a real bottom of the Network era.

I've seen far worse. This isn't good but something like Starcade 99 was worse by a mile.

Okay how about WWE PPVs?

In order for a PPV to be all time worst it has to be extremely insulting to even the most casual wrestling fan. There hasn't been anything like that tonight. Just dull and kind of uninspiring

How does this rank with the all time bad PPVs? I never ordered any of the contenders back in the day, but this feels like a real bottom of the Network era.

I've seen far worse. This isn't good but something like Starcade 99 was worse by a mile.

Okay how about WWE PPVs?

That one with the awful 45 minute Hell In A Cell with HBK/HHH. They didn't do a PPV in Columbus for like 11 years after that because it was so bad.

Okay how about WWE PPVs?

Assuming the Main Event doesn't save things... Maybe this is the worst they have done since Royal Rumble and/or Survivor Series 2015?