Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-07-06-IWRG] Super Crazy & Mosco De La Merced & Dr Cerebro & Bombero Infernal vs Ciclon Ramirez & El Dandy & Super Parka & Kato Kung Lee

soup23

This was neat to see Crazy as a rudo considering how awesome of tecnico he has been in ECW. This had a lot of good action especially between Dandy and Crazy. The finish of each fall was logical and there were other neat moments like Kung Lee doing his rope running spot and then getting tripped up by the rudos. Bombero and Cerebro continue to be nice highlights of 2000. Finish of the match overall is another foul oriented spot in 2000 which could be something that feels played out but the caveat of Crazy doing it and the way Dandy sold it made it work for me. ***1/2 (6.9)

• 4 months later...

A very crowded match with guys not knowing what to do but turned out alright. Good to see Mosco before he got fat and Super Crazy holding this together. Ciclon wears red which is weird but he pulls out his bullet tope in the 3rd so all is forgiven. Dandy continues to be all slaps but he does one of the best in the business so it's not bad. Fun IWRG match which leads to feuds in several different directions.

• 1 month later...

Long atomicos match that featured a few match-ups I'd pay to see more of. Namely, Dandy vs. Super Crazy, Dandy vs. Dr. Cerebro and Cerebro vs. Ciclon Ramirez. Dandy may be a bit portly here but I thought he looked more like himself than in previous matches. It's clear to me now how he worked his way back into form for the Navarro feud in 2001. This is the sort of match where the workers improvise like free-form jazz. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't but it was entertaining as a whole. The pay off of fouls and mic work was predictable but at least IWRG appears to do some booking instead of throwing random matches out there. Worth watching to see Super Crazy in Mexico as well.

• GSR changed the title to [2000-07-06-IWRG] Super Crazy & Mosco De La Merced & Dr Cerebro & Bombero Infernal vs Ciclon Ramirez & El Dandy & Super Parka & Kato Kung Lee