Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 1st - 7th August 2017

FMKK

Bray is really trying hard to compete with Dolph Ziggler for "most tired act in WWE that needs to just go the hell away" People have kept wanting to compare him to Kevin Sullivan but guess what? Sullivan's shit got old after a while too and he had to move on to a different territroy while Bray is going to be the same shitty tired act for close to another decade.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bray is really trying hard to compete with Dolph Ziggler for "most tired act in WWE that needs to just go the hell away" People have kept wanting to compare him to Kevin Sullivan but guess what? Sullivan's shit got old after a while too and he had to move on to a different territroy while Bray is going to be the same shitty tired act for close to another decade.

Dolph at least normally has decent matches (even if no one cares how they came about), Bray has the same who-gives-a-shit approach to building a match and has bad matches to boot.

Haven't posted here in a while (and haven't been watching current WWE in a while either) but I had to tune in to see Cena-Nakamura. Really fun match, but damn that reverse exploder head drop.......scary moment.

Was wondering where this leaves Cena for SS.....but Corbin makes sense.

Also....I LOVED that Gable-Rusev match. Gable is awesome.

The girls tag was fun too.

Really good ep of SD

Why would you have Corbin cash in the Money in the Bank and win the title before the India tour? I guess if you want a real heel to face Jinder in India that would work instead of a guy like Cena or Nakamura would have to heel it up. Plus you can have a potentially awful match in Corbin vs Mahal in a country that wouldn't know the difference

So I guess typing it up it does make more sense than whatever they end up doing with Nakamura in summerslam.

You didn't even click the link did you? They didn't tweet, it's a gif from after the match and people reading their lips

Why would you have Corbin cash in the Money in the Bank and win the title before the India tour? I guess if you want a real heel to face Jinder in India that would work instead of a guy like Cena or Nakamura would have to heel it up. Plus you can have a potentially awful match in Corbin vs Mahal in a country that wouldn't know the difference

So I guess typing it up it does make more sense than whatever they end up doing with Nakamura in summerslam.

Hmmm

You didn't even click the link did you? They didn't tweet, it's a gif from after the match and people reading their lips

He's gonna find a way to be mad about that too :lol: