Drew McIntyre

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 ZThomas

ZThomas
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 05:08 PM

Sasha was 23 when she was called up, and off the top of my head is one of if not the best example of someone that young handling the spotlight on the main roster well at that age in recent times. It seems like most of the NXT call ups these days are late 20's at the youngest.

Sasha spent 3 years in NXT before she got called up, I dont think Nia Jax spent 9 months on NXT tv before he got called up. Did  Strowman even have a match on NXT tv before he got called up. WWE appearently believe they call make a star out of anybody at any level of experience if they have a certain look they want at that particular time. Drew is way better overall than he was in 2012 even though he was very good  then, Its not like he was getting a Roman Reign like push in 09, Maybe if he did , He might have but the Indy Run helped alot. Imagine how much better other guys with no outside WWE experience would be. Its a shame Lashley and Masters havent gotten another run. Its unfair that a guy like Lashley spent weeks in OVW got put on WWE tv wasnt ready for his push they gave up on him and other political shit happened he left and got better in TNA of all places.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users