6 replies to this topic

#1 Grimmas

Grimmas

a Wrestling Feminist

• Members
  • 7878 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:36 AM

https://soundcloud.c...al-ramble-pilot

It's the pilot episode of the Royal Ramble! Join Steven Graham, Tim Livingston, and JR Goldberg as they loosely watch the 1990 Royal Rumble and talk about: What the fuck Randy Savage is wearing, The Globalization and Homogenization of Pro Wrestling, The Young Bucks, Ring of Honor, plus more.

When you hear the buzzer turn to the 1:37:23 mark of the 1990 Royal Rumble on the WWE Network to watch along at home, or don't, because we barely discuss the match. Except when Earthquake arrives, of course!

#2 Grimmas

Grimmas

a Wrestling Feminist

• Members
  • 7878 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:32 PM

https://soundcloud.c.../royalramble101

Royal Ramble - s01e01 - Five Star Fear

Welcome to the season premier of the Royal Ramble. Join Steven Graham, Johnny P, and JR Goldberg as they barely (and I mean barely) live watch the 1995 Royal Rumble. Turn to the 59 minute mark on the WWE Network to watch along at home and press play with the buzzer.

On this episode we discuss: divides among wrestling fans, New Japan Pro-Wrestling, evolution of wrestling fandom, gatekeepers, Dave Metlzer and taste making, "this is awesome!" and much much more!

#3 BigBadMick

BigBadMick
  • Members
  • 1397 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:07 PM

Really enjoyed the discussion on both episodes.

#4 Grimmas

Grimmas

a Wrestling Feminist

• Members
  • 7878 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:41 AM

Really enjoyed the discussion on both episodes.

Thank you so much. That's what we are aiming for, just fun wrestling discussion.

#5 Grimmas

Grimmas

a Wrestling Feminist

• Members
  • 7878 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:17 AM

It's been two weeks, so let's get caught up on the wrestling world with another podcast!

s01e02 "No One is at Ron Bass' Table"

Join Steven Graham (@StevenGrahamTWS), Steve Williams (SteveDubRN), and JR Goldberg (@wrestlingbubble) as they "watch" the 1988 Royal Rumble.

On this episode we discuss: Jeff Jarrett and TripleMania, the awfulness of Sexy Star, the greatness of Asuka, our stories of meeting wrestlers in real life, how does WWE push main eventers?, plus much more!

#6 jpchicago23

jpchicago23
  • Members
  • 940 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 08:55 PM

I like the convo on each episode but damn Steven but some bass in your voice on that intro. If you're gonna do McMahon you can't half ass it

#7 Grimmas

Grimmas

a Wrestling Feminist

• Members
  • 7878 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:17 AM

I like the convo on each episode but damn Steven but some bass in your voice on that intro. If you're gonna do McMahon you can't half ass it

Thanks for liking the show. Yeah, my Vince sucks. Maybe I just don't have the grapefruits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users