• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 gordi

gordi

monster gaijin

• Members
  • 1827 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:52 AM

Man, that SNME looks sick. On paper, that's at least as good as anything we ever got from the WWF on free TV.

#22 GeneJackson95

GeneJackson95

King of All Wrestling Media

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling (obviously), Comedy, and that's about it.

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:05 AM

This is going to be the best SNME yet! Time to fire up the big bulky VCR.

#23 LowBlowPodcast

LowBlowPodcast
  • Members
  • 3144 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:04 PM

WWF on Tour

Pittsfield, MA - Boy's Club

Springfield, MA - Civic Center

Landover, MD - Capital Centre

MAIN EVENT

RUSSIAN CHAIN

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated Ivan Koloff w/ Nikita

SIX-MAN TAG

Demolition & Billy Jack defeated Hercules, Gino, & Adams

Rick Rude defeated Rick McGraw

Nikita Koloff w/ Ivan destroyed Hillbilly Jim

One Man Gang defeated Kerry Von Erich –With help from Gary Hart

Kamala & Sika defeated Paul Roma & Jim Powers

Jake Roberts defeated The Missing Link

WWF on Tour

Salisbury, MD - Wicomico Youth & Civic Center

Holyoke, MA - Boys Club

Skowhegan, ME – Civic Center

MAIN EVENT

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Savage © defeated Tito Santana in a 45 minute battle!

Brutus Beefcake defeated Greg Valentine

The Hart Foundation defeated Tom Zenk & Phil Lafon

Bad News Brown defeated Scott Casey

The Fantastics defeated The Sheepherders

Manny Fernandez defeated The Exterminator

#24 LowBlowPodcast

LowBlowPodcast
  • Members
  • 3144 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:05 PM

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby The Brain Heenan in studio

Matches from St. Louis, MO – Kiel Auditorium

The Sheepherders defeated Waylon Dalton & Justin Henderson

Billy Jack Haynes defeated Angel Walker

The Missing Link w/ Gary Hart defeated Eddie Randolph

Bad News Brown defeated Johnny Sheppard

Manny Fernandez defeated Marcus Cruz

SATURDAY NIGHT’S MAIN EVENT

August the 17th from Boston

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © versus Nikita Koloff w/ Ivan Koloff

Barry Windham versus Randy Savage © w/ Elizabeth

SIX-MAN TAG

Brutus Beefcake & The Fantastics versus Greg Valentine & The Hart Foundation

SPECIAL CHALLENGE MATCH

Kerry Von Erich versus The One Man Gang w/ Gary Hart

#25 LowBlowPodcast

LowBlowPodcast
  • Members
  • 3144 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:07 PM

hqdefault.jpg

WWF Presents: Saturday Night’s Main Event #3

Boston, MA – The Boston Garden

Ivan Koloff: I have told the world that Nikita is ready for this challenge. Tonight… not only does he win the WWF Championship, but more importantly he tears down the All American Hero, Hulk Hogan.

Nikita Koloff: Tonight Hogan… you meat the Russian Nightmare face to face and I am going to DESTROY YOU!

Brutus Beefcake: Ohh yeah baby… tonight it is time to do some strutting down to that right with the Fantastics and Hart Foundation… we have got something special in store for you.

Jimmy Hart: Brutus Beefcake… you made the biggest mistake of you life when you decided to cross me… and now I have got the Hammer… the Hitman… and the Anvil all ready to put you down the hard way baby. Tonight… not even the Fantastics are going to be able to help you out of this one!

Randy Savage: Barry Windham… how dare you utter the name of Miss Elizabeth out of your stinking mouth. Tonight I am going to give you a ROYAL BEATDOWN right here in BEANTOWN and you have got no choice but to accept it… OHHH YEAAAHHHHH!!!

Barry Windham: Tonight is the night… tonight I get the chance of a lifetime and Randy Savage… that title means a lot to me and what it could do to my career. I am going to give you ever single ounce in my body tonight… I only hope you can keep up!

Hulk Hogan: Well everyone has been talking about this showdown… it is Russia vs the USA… it is the Russian Nightmare vs the Immortal Hulk Hogan… it is Nikita vs Hogan… and tonight dude… in front of a filled up Boston Garden and millions of people around the world… what are you going to do when I drop the HOGAN BOMB ON YOU!!!

hqdefault.jpg

Vince McMahon: Welcome everyone to the Boston Garden! Welcome everyone to Saturday Night’s Main Event! I am Vince McMahon alongside Jesse the Body Ventura! Jesse, we have got two huge title matches tonight and perhaps we will see the beginning of WORLD WAR 3!

Jesse: That’s right McMahon! Tonight we will see the end of Hulkamania! Tonight he goes against Nikita Koloff and mark my words… we will see the end of him for good!

Vince: I think a lot of people, including the thousands here in Boston would disagree with you. Tonight we will also see Kerry Von Erich taking on the One Man Gang!

Jesse: We saw Von Erich debut last time here at SNME in Houston but tonight he is facing the biggest challenge of his life and lemme tell ya… the Gang ain’t going to be alone!

Vince: Plus six-man action with Brutus Beefcake and the Fantastics taking on the Hart Foundation and Greg Valentine!

Jesse: Tonight you will see Jimmy Hart’s revenge on that turncoat Brutus Beefcake. Tonight he will get what has been coming to him courtesy of the Hammer!

Vince: Also tonight, the Intercontinental Championship on the line, Randy Savage defends against Barry Windham!

Jesse: That’s MACHO KING Randy Savage and tonight McMahon he is going to crown Windham and show him for the peasant he truly is!

Vince: I beg to differ Jesse… fans it is time… the biggest match in the history of Saturday Night’s Main Event… the WWF Championship is on the line… let’s go to the ring!

tumblr_n3xvzw9jfT1s0zdtdo1_500.jpg

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © vs Nikita Koloff w/ Ivan

-Big isn’t even the word to describe it… it is ENORMOUS! Both men are jacked to the gills. Both men have got the crowd going… Nikita they boo… Hogan they love. We get a fun little taste of what is happening here with both men feeling one another out. We get some tests of strength and Nikita shows to be the stronger of the two. Hogan has some fear in his eyes and in his weakness we see Ivan Koloff outside the ring get involved. Hogan is rite for the picking as we hit the commercial!

*COMMERCIAL*

-We are back and now we get some really fun back and forth. Both men continue to play the power game with no real give or take. The big moment happens when Hogan goes into the corner and Ivan Koloff holds his leg… Hogan then turns around and here comes Nikita with a spear right into his ribs and his back! Hogan crumbles down and we see Nikita go to work. Nikita’s power is second to none… even the Hulkster and Hogan does his best to make Nikita look like a million dollars. Hogan is a broken down and beaten man before the comeback of all comebacks. He doesn’t quite “Hulk Up” but he gets tossed out of the ring and Ivan starts to work him over but Hogan turns it around and he slams Ivan. Hogan and Nikita then go back and forth with some big rights and Nikita goes for a sickle but Hogan ducks and then he tosses to Nikita to the ropes and here comes the big boot! Nikita falls backwards and here comes Hogan with his own AXE BOMBER and Nikita goes out of the ring to the floor! Hogan looks down and Nikita is shaking out the cobwebs before attempting to go back in the ring but Ivan holds him back. Hogan comes out and he and Nikita do battle once again before Ivan comes and pulls Hogan back. This gives Nikita a chance to wrap the Russian Chain around his arm and Ivan turns Hogan around and Nikita NAILS HIM! The referee calls for the bell as Nikita has been DQ’d here due to his use of the chain! We have got pure chaos out here as Nikita is looking to whip Hogan with the chain but officials and agents run down and get between him. Here comes President Jack Tunney! Nikita and Ivan are smiling on their way to the back as all hell has broken loose. More on this when we come back.

*COMMERCIAL*

-Jesse and Vince are back putting over this huge happening with Hogan and Nikita. They are talking about how the ring couldn’t hold these two and they wonder what could. Jesse says he saw the fear in Hogan’s eyes and there was no doubt in his mind that Hogan was deathly afraid of the Russian Nightmare! Vince says Hogan fears no man… and Jesse says Nikita isn’t just a regular man… they put over the story and say we will hear more later on… right now Mean Gene is standing by with Jake the Snake Roberts…

0.jpg

Mean Gene: Welcome in here Jake Roberts. Now you may not be on the card… but I am told you are here as a very special guest.

Jake: That’s right Gene… you see Damien and I were invited by Kerry Von Erich. We know he is on the card against the One Man Gang… and wherever the Gang goes… that little devil Gary Hart is behind him with all his cronies… well know this Hart… you dangle on that tree and you might find some guests that you weren’t ready for!

Mean Gene: There we go fans… I am told that right now Hulk Hogan is meeting with President Jack Tunney… fans we will have an update on this broadcast! Let’s go to the ring.

Kerry Von Erich vs The One Man Gang w/ Gary Hart

-A fantastic showcase here for both men. Von Erich has the body of an Adonis and the Gang is such an imposing figure. Gary Hart is masterful outside the ring. He is working the crowd and working Von Erich every chance he gets. The Gang is able to break down Kerry and work him over before Von Erich makes a big comeback. He is hammering with some big right hands and even nails the big discus punch that gets Gang rocked out of the ring to the floor. Gary Hart gets up on the other side of the ring and rips off a turnbuckle! Kerry and Gang fight outside the ring but then get back in for the finish. Gang is looking to finish off Kerry as he hits some splashes in the corner but he goes for broke and Kerry moves and Gang is stumbling! Gary Hart is up on the apron and Kerry with a HUGE discus punch to Gang who cracks heads with Gary Hart! Kerry hits the ropes and another big leaping discus punch and the Gang hits an exposed turnbuckle and falls down for a 3-count! Kerry in the winner but not for long as Kamala, Friday, Sika, and Link all run down and attack him with the Gang. Here comes Jake Roberts with Damien and he tosses it in the ring to clear things out! Jake and Kerry stand tall but this fight is far, far from over!

*COMMERCIAL*

-We are back with Jesse and Vince putting over this issue with Jake and Kerry and Monsters Inc. They both put over how they are going to need some more help if they want to try and bring a fight to those guys. Jesse wonders who would be dumb enough to help them at this point. Vince says he knows a man who wouldn’t mind backing down from a fight and that would be Andre the Giant! Vince says he has got a special taped interview with Andre and his return to the WWF!

d14d16fcea5ca1586f97e1ff6e1255aa--wrestl

Vince: I am joined right now by the 8th wonder of the world… Andre the Giant. Andre, your absence from the WWF has got noticed and fans have been wanting to know when you will be back in the ring?!?

Andre: Thank you Vince… I have been traveling the world wrestling in Canada, Japan and all over.  I have faced the toughest talent but I know the best talent is right here in the WWF!

Vince: That is indeed true Andre… I know everyone wants to see you in person… when can we expect your return to the ring?

Andre: I am ready to go whenever someone wants to get into the ring with me. I find it hard to have a match… men are afraid of me… I will show them I am the one true Giant…

Vince: Absolutely correct Andre… perhaps we will see you at the next Saturday Night’s Main Event?

Andre: You find me an opponent and I will be there Vince…

Vince: There you have it fans… the next time that the WWF comes to you on NBC, expect to see this man… 7’4”, 550 pounds of Andre the Giant right here in the WWF ring!

snmesavage.jpg

Mean Gene: What news is that… Andre the Giant back here in the WWF next time we are live on NBC and folks, you don’t want to miss it. Another man who I would suggest will be there is non-other than the self-proclaimed Macho King, the Intercontinental Champion Randy Savage!

Randy Savage: Self-proclaimed huh Okerlund? I think not… no I think not… you see I beat the man who said he was the King… yeah… I have beaten ever single opponent in my path for eight months as the rightful Intercontinental Champion of the WWF! They keep lining them up and I keep putting them down… OHHH YEAAAH!

Mean Gene: Well one man that you won’t be putting down is Barry Windham… he has got your number tonight…

Randy Savage: My number huh? What is my number? Is it 100, 1,000… to infinity and beyond… I don’t think so. I don’t think so Barry Windham. You are nothing but a thorn in the lion that is the Macho Man’s heel. Yeah you hurt a little bit but I am going to pull you out and shove you to the side with the rest of them! You see something Gene Okerlund… every time I step into that ring it is with the very best that the WWF and the World has to offer and there is not a man alive that can stand next to the Macho King… DIG IT!

Mean Gene: Fans it is started to get a little windy pack here with the hot air… when we come back the Intercontinental Championship is on the line!

*COMMERCIAL*

-We return with Jesse and Vince putting over the return of Andre the Giant. They put over how big of an attraction he is and what his return means to the WWF. They talk about how in the back right now… Jack Tunney is meeting with Ivan and Nikita Koloff and we hope to have word on their decision in the coming moments. They turn their attention to the IC title match and put over how Randy Savage has been champion for over 8 months now and one of the best in the business. They talk about Barry Windham being right there with him in terms of talent but Jesse says he has got something left to be desired and the Macho King is going to show him why he’s the King tonight!

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Barry Windham vs Macho King Randy Savage © w/ Elizabeth

-On live television, these guys get a chance to shine and shine they do for 20-minutes. Windham and Savage do some great work with Savage playing the chickenshit Memphis heel who won’t engage and Barry chasing. When they do engage, it is as though Savage has got a serious personal beef with him that is driving his passion and anger. There are some serious hard hitting shots and then it turns into a stylistic match with both men showing off their skills. We get a commercial break in the middle of things to slow it down but when they come back it gets hot and heavy and we getting towards the end. It is Windham who appears to be in control and he is the one looking to finish off Savage but out of the back walks… Rick Rude and Bobby Heenan? What are these guys doing out here? Rude is trying to get Windham’s attention but he is focused until Heenan gets involved! Windham is looking out at Rude who is flexing up big time and here comes Savage as he knees Windham in the back and goes into the turnbuckle and then Savage with a roll up with a handful of tights for the 1…2….3!! Savage jumps out of the ring and joins up with Rude as they shake hands and join up. Elizabeth just isn’t sure what to do. Savage grabs her arm and walks her to the back. Windham is trying to get his bearings as he gets up and Jesse puts it over in the biggest way!

*COMMERCIAL*

ravishing2.jpg

Mean Gene: Bobby Heenan… what in the world were you two doing out there?

Heenan: What did I say? What did I say? I told you we would be heard and we were! That right there is why. Rick Rude is the best looking man in this sport… all the women know it… but you got a pretty boy like Barry Windham out there… well how good does he look now?

Mean Gene: Rick Rude… I am sure you have more on your mind?

Rick Rude: Haha… Okerlund… you like all the other pukes out there just saw why I am the master of the Rude Awakening. Windham… you have gone on too long thinking you are special… well I just knocked you down right where you belong boy… and now I am the one at the top of the mountain!

Mean Gene:  You guys have a warped sense of reality… folks… we have got a big time six-man coming up… and I am told that I am going to meet with Jack Tunney and Hulk Hogan later on and we will have a big announcement… let’s go to the ring.

Brutus Beefcake & The Fantastics vs Greg Valentine & The Hart Foundation

-What a night of action… and it is capped off here by a big six-man. This is a very fun contest as the Harts and Fantastics have been each other’s throats for most of the year and we see it come through here. Brutus is the weakest of the six, but he serves his purpose. These guys go about 12-minutes and we get some fun, fast paced action. The finish sees all six-men involved and then Hammer and Brutus go outside the ring before Tommy and Bobby hit a big double dropkick on the Anvil and he smashes right into the Hitman. The Anvil runs out and Bobby leap frogs him and runs up to Bret with a monkey flip right into the Anvil again and here comes Tommy comes with a roll up on Neidhart for the 1…2….3!! The Fantastics and Brutus get the victory and back out of the ring! They work the crowd as Jimmy Hart is still trying to figure out what happened! Jesse and Vince put this over in a big way and say that when we return… Jack Tunney will make a big announcement!

*COMMERCIAL*

1.jpg

Mean Gene: Fans I am joined right now by President Jack Tunney… Mr. Tunney, I think everyone is shocked by what we have seen here tonight on Saturday Night’s Main Event…

Jack Tunney:  I would agree with that Gene… and tonight I have spoken to Nikita and Ivan Koloff… I am have spoken to Hulk Hogan… I have spoken to WWF officials.

Mean Gene: And what is the verdict?

Jack Tunney: It is under our best interest that we hold a special event… like we had in February… it will be called the Main Event. It will be held on Monday Night, September the 30th from Madison Square Garden. The showcase match on that card will be a WWF Championship rematch with Hulk Hogan defending the championship against Nikita Koloff. However… this time it will be in the confines of a 15-foot high steel cage! Furthermore… I have been in contact with a special guest enforcer… Andre the Giant will be outside the ring to make sure no one can come down and have any say in this great contest!

Mean Gene: Fans there you have it… right here on NBC we will have the Main Event on Monday September the 30th… Hulk Hogan and Nikita Koloff inside a steel cage with Andre the Giant outside the ring to make sure there are no interruptions! Hulk Hogan welcome in here…

4092%20-%20hulk_hogan%20mean_gene_okerlu

Mean Gene:  I am sure you are happy to hear this news…

Hulk Hogan: Brother no one could be happy to hear they will be locked inside a steel cage with a man the likes of Nikita Koloff but it is exactly what I wished for. I wanted to make sure there was no outside forces involved and I am so happy they brought the big man… Andre the Giant out there to make sure we were good to go. Now… Nikita Koloff… you my friend are going to be locked inside that steel cage with the strongest force in the world!

Mean Gene:  Do you have any fear of what could happen inside that cage with the two of you?

Hulk Hogan: I would be lying if I said I didn’t have any fear Mean Gene. I believe that is it fear that causes a man to really see himself. I have looked down in my soul Nikita Koloff… I have seen the what makes me whole and I look to the big guy in the sky for the courage and the will to step into that ring one more time. I am going to ask him to give me the courage to step into that cage with you knowing full well I may not survive. But Nikita Koloff know this… my body as Hulk Hogan may fall… but my soul and the soul of Hulkamania will live forever!

Mean Gene: Fans there it is… Hulk Hogan and Nikita Koloff… inside a 15-foot high steel cage on September the 30th… it is going to be a happening!

-We finish with Jesse and Vince putting over the night’s results and the big matches from one to the next. They then put over the Main Event and how it will be an incredible showcase with Hogan and Nikita doing battle in the cage. 

#26 LowBlowPodcast

LowBlowPodcast
  • Members
  • 3144 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:09 PM

x240-cD0.jpg

WWF Presents: All-American Wrestling

Mean Gene Okerlund & Lord Alfred Hayes

Jim Powers & Paul Roma defeated Willy Brooking & James Rhodes

Tom Zenk defeated Thomas Hoffman

SD Jones defeated Harold Ortez

Greg Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart defeated Scotty Baynes

SHOWCASE MATCH

Kamala w/ Friday defeated Rick McGraw 

250px-WWF_Superstars_Of_Wrestling.jpg

WWF Superstars

Vince McMahon & Jesse the Body Ventura

Matches from St. Louis, MO – Kiel Auditorium

-Vince and Jesse put over SNME in a big way and talk about showing some clips later on in the show. They also talk about a big 20-man IC title contender battle royal next week right here on Superstars. We’re told that Greg Valentine, Brutus Beefcake, Tito Santana, and Kerry Von Erich will be involved.

Jake Roberts defeated Ernie Johnson

Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Ray Keppler

Tito Santana defeated Johnny Maxwell

Sika w/ Gary Hart defeated Michael Comstock

MAIN EVENT

Chris Adams & Gino Hernandez defeated Bob Bradley & Barry Horowitz

#27 kevinmcfl

kevinmcfl
  • Members
  • 2007 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:37 PM

Great job with the Saturday Main Event.  It gave everyone in TV land exactly what they wanted and they loved every minute of it without giving anything away for free.

Hogan-Nikita was a great set up for round 2!

Savage-Windham brings in Rude.  Can't wait to see what's next.

The Fantastics beat the Harts but in a 6 Man-  Could we see a tag match in the big arena?

Andre as a ref..... very interesting.  Could be a wild card.  Is is happy to be back in the WWF or may he screw Vince.  Looking forward to the card in September.

#28 SirEdger

SirEdger

Eternal nostalgic...especially about wrestling

• Members
  • 2594 posts
  • Interests:Pro wrestling, fantasy booking, hockey, football, history, UFC, baseball, video games, reading.

Posted 17 August 2017 - 12:39 AM

Hogan vs Nikita inside a steel cage with Andre as the guest enforcer? Windham vs Rude? Count me in! Awesome SNME!

#29 gordi

gordi

monster gaijin

• Members
  • 1827 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:47 AM

Don't you mean to say that Hogan made Nikita look like a million... rubles?  :lol:

I can imagine arguing at school the next day over whether the Hogan or Savage match was better (it was the Savage match). 

Looking forward to the Main Event! Steel cage! Giant enforcer!  :o

#30 GeneJackson95

GeneJackson95

King of All Wrestling Media

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling (obviously), Comedy, and that's about it.

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:39 PM

HUGE Saturday Night's Main Event but the Steel Cage Rematch with Andre as the enforcer should bring even bigger ratings!

#31 LowBlowPodcast

LowBlowPodcast
  • Members
  • 3144 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:03 PM

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby The Brain Heenan in studio

Matches from Hershey, PA – Hershypark Arena

Nikita Koloff killed Jimmy Jack Roberts (stretcher job)

Ivan Koloff: It has been foretold… Mother Russia has called for the cage and now Nikita is going to be unleashed. Hulk Hogan there will be nowhere for you to run… there will be nowhere for you to hide! You will face the Russian Nightmare face to face and he is going to put the final nail in your coffin!

The Sheepherders defeated Jesse Glen & Sammy Chow

-A good showcase for the Sheepherders who have been on their own as of late. Without Dutch, they have got a little more viciousness to them. We see the double battering ram and then the subsequent count out victory as that has been their calling card.

Barry Windham defeated Ryan Butler

Rick Rude: Barry Windham, for weeks I have been listening to all the peons out there talk about how good looking you are. Well they have obviously not seen the sexiest man alive. Know this boy… when I get my hands on you… not even your mommy will be able to tell who you are.

Demolition defeated Gary Henry & Donny Simpson

Jimmy Hart: I was on the phone with Jack Tunney and he made it clear… the Hart Foundation versus Demolition… winners get a shot at the tag team titles and Demolition… know that we want that shot and we will do whatever it takes to get it!

Jake Roberts defeated Corey Nichols

Gary Hart: Jake Roberts… you and Kerry Von Erich have barked up the wrong tree. Monsters Inc is stronger than ever and our mission is focused on one thing… your destruction! We will stop at nothing to get what we want and do whatever it takes to be at the very top of this sport!

#32 LowBlowPodcast

LowBlowPodcast
  • Members
  • 3144 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:36 PM

x240-cD0.jpg

WWF Presents: All-American Wrestling

Mean Gene Okerlund & Lord Alfred Hayes

The Fantastics defeated Bill Mendez & Roger Toney

Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Joey Blake

The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart defeated Ritchie Simmons & Craig Davis

SD Jones defeated Ernie Young

The Missing Link & Kamala w/ Friday defeated Danny Lewis & Jeff Payne

250px-WWF_Superstars_Of_Wrestling.jpg

WWF Superstars

Vince McMahon & Jesse the Body Ventura

Matches from Hershey, PA – Hershypark Arena

Randy Savage defeated Drew Hicks

Randy Savage: OHHHHH YEAAAAHHHHH! They said tonight the new number one contender for this Intercontinental Championship…. I don’t think so… I am the one who picks who is next in line and I have yet to see anyone close to being a contender. I am the King of the WWF and the Undisputed Intercontinental Champion and there is no way that will change… no way no how… DIG IT!

Nikita Koloff killed Philly Patterson (stretcher job)

Ivan Koloff: The Nightmare has come to life…. Nikita is unleashed and everyone in his path is going to drop like a fly. He is going to destroy all comers. He is going to ruin lives and end careers. The path to the gold is paved in the blood of all those in his path. Hulk Hogan… it is on your conscience that all of these men’s lives will be forever ruined!

Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Paul Mello & Willy Conn

-A good showcase for the tag team champions, as they are a rare commodity on television. They look magnificent tonight in the ring and really show off their talent. Gino is a true star and Chris Adams has got a bright future ahead of him. The finish is a spike piledriver that puts an end to Willy Conn for the 3-count.

#1 CONTENDER

20-MAN BATTLE ROYAL

Brutus Beefcake, Tom Zenk, Phil Lafon, Jake Roberts, Tito Santana, Greg Valentine, Sika, Barry Windham, Kamala, Friday, Paul Roma, Jim Powers, Billy Haynes, Missing Link, Scott Casey, Rick Rude, One Man Gang, Bad News Brown, Manny Fernandez, & Kerry Von Erich.

-Manny Fernandez and Bad News Brown start their issue here tonight when Bad News is tossed out by Fernandez then Bad News pulls the rope down causing Manny to get eliminated.

-Greg Valentine is able to eliminated Brutus Beefcake continuing their issue.

-We see Monsters Inc destroy some of the lower names in this match but then come head to head with Kerry and Jake Roberts which brings this crowd to their feet. When all is said and done it is the One Man Gang standing tall with Roberts, Kerry, Kamala, and others all being eliminated.

-Billy Jack Haynes and Hercules continue their issues with one another but it is Hercules’ night tonight when he is able to toss Billy Jack with help from Rick Rude.

-Rick Rude and Barry Windham really get things cooking here and they have got the crowd going wild but it is Windham’s night as he is able to maneuver his way into eliminating both Rude and Hercules as we get down to the final four!

-Windham, Santana, Valentine, & The One Man Gang all remain with the winner becoming the number one contender and we get an all out battle. Rude and Hercules weren’t done though as they cause the distraction for Valentine to eliminate Windham.

-We get down to three and the final moment is a great visual with Gang and Valentine doubling up on Santana before Tito fights back with everything. One Man Gang holds Tito as Valentine runs for a big forearm but Tito moves and Gang gets rocked.

-Gang stumbles out and here comes Tito off the ropes with a flying forearm and he NAILS the One Man Gang who stumbles back into Greg Valentine and they both go over the top to the floor and Tito Santana has won it! Tito Santana is the number one contender for the IC title! It is going to be Savage and Tito!

#33 kevinmcfl

kevinmcfl
  • Members
  • 2007 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:47 PM

Nice seeing SD Jones get a win!!

Savage vs Tito:  great match coming.

Nikita killing the poor jobbers.  Hogan better be ready!

WWF, as always, is on a roll!

#34 SirEdger

SirEdger

• Members
  • 2594 posts
  • Interests:Pro wrestling, fantasy booking, hockey, football, history, UFC, baseball, video games, reading.

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:41 AM

"Nikita Koloff killed jobber (stretcher job)

Pretty self-explanatory. Nikita is unstoppable!

#35 LowBlowPodcast

LowBlowPodcast
  • Members
  • 3144 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:35 PM

WWF on Tour

Pittsfield, MA – Boys Club

Springfield, MA – Civic Center

Landover, MD – Capital Centre

MAIN EVENT

Hulk Hogan & Andre the Giant defeated Nikita Koloff & Ivan Koloff

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Gino & Adams © defeated the Fantastics

Kerry Von Erich defeated Kamala

Jake Roberts defeated Sika

One Man Gang defeated SD Jones

Billyjack Haynes defeated Hercules

Rick Rude defeated Scott Casey

WWF on Tour

Salisbury, MD – Wicomico Youth & Civic Center

Holyoke, MA – Boy’s Club

Skowhegan, ME – Civic Center

Randy Savage © defeated Barry Windham in a 45-minute classic

Tito Santana defeated the Missing Link

Demolition vs The Hart Foundation went to a 25-minute draw

Greg Valentine defeated Brutus Beefcake

Manny Fernandez vs Bad News Brown went to a double DQ

The Sheepherders defeated Paul Roma & Tom Zenk

#36 LowBlowPodcast

LowBlowPodcast
  • Members
  • 3144 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:02 PM

wcd0.jpg

WWF Presents: Wrestling Challenge

Hosted By: Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby the Brain Heenan

Matches from: Poughkeepsie, NY – Mid- Hudson Civic Center

-Good opening with Gorilla and Bobby putting over the big Main Event show in MSG in a couple of weeks. They put over the card this coming Monday, including a showdown with Andre the Giant and Nikita Koloff going one on one.  Plus on that card we will see Kerry Von Erich and Jake Roberts taking on the One Man Gang and Sika! Also on the card, Hulk Hogan and Brutus Beefcake take on Greg Valentine and the Hart Foundation in a handicap match. This will be broadcast on the MSG Network for a special 8pm ET start time. They run through some of the storylines, especially Rick Rude and Barry Windham starting up along with Tito Santana becoming the number one contender for the IC title and setting up a chance at the Intercontinental Championship against Randy Savage!

Andre the Giant defeated Joey Gunn & Ronnie Bandana in a handicap match

Ivan Koloff: Andre the Giant, you think because you are the biggest athlete in the world that you can stop the Russian Nightmare. I promise you that you are just a pawn in the bigger game of chess. I promise you that you will be nothing for the Russian Nightmare to put down. The cage is going to hold them in but the Kremlin has financed an Army to put you down and put you down is exactly what we will do!

Sika w/ Gary Hart defeated Robbie Longshadow

Jake Roberts: They say the measure of a man is by his heart… well Gary Hart I know your heart is as black a night and brother stirring in the shadows is a snake… that snake is going to slither right up and give you a bite you just can’t heal!

Rick Rude w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Thomas Wright

Barry Windham: Rick Rude you have got some warped view of reality when you talk about being good looking. Brother when you step in that ring it is about being the toughest, the meanest, the ugliest you can be to win that match. Last week you got a taste of that and brother I hope you got an empty belly because I have got a whole serving coming your way quick fast and in a hurry!

Greg Valentine defeated Natty Knight

Brutus Beefcake: Greg Valentine, it seems like we have been round and round all over the country and the time is going to come where we have to put it all on the line and you can bet when we do I will have the sheers ready to go and I will take a clip and a cut here and there and put you right where you belong!

Tito Santana defeated Ishmal Harrelson

Randy Savage: Ohhh…. So you think you are a contender Tito Santana. So you think you are something special. I don’t think so. I don’t think you have got what it takes to step into the ring with the Macho King. I don’t think you have got what it takes to lace up the boots of the Macho Man. I don’t think you are man enough to beat Randy Savage for the Intercontinental Championship…. DIG IT!

#37 LowBlowPodcast

LowBlowPodcast
  • Members
  • 3144 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:02 PM

WWF Live

8/31/85

East Rutherford, NJ – The Meadowlands

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated Nikita Koloff via DQ when Uncle Ivan interfered with the Russian Chain!

Randy Savage © vs Jake Roberts went to a DQ finish when Monsters Inc. invaded the ring

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Barry Windham & Tito Santana defeated Gino & Adams via Count Out

Rick Rude & Hercules defeated Manny Fernandez & Billyjack Haynes

#38 SirEdger

SirEdger

• Members
  • 2594 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:08 PM

A bit kinda weird to see Rick Rude & Manny Fernandez on opposite sides, given their history together IRL as NWA World Tag Team Champs.

#39 gordi

gordi

monster gaijin

• Members
  • 1827 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 07:55 PM

I am looking forward to Tito vs Savage, and to Nikita vs Andre. Can the Russian slam the Giant?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users