Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV Aug 7-14

sek69

She rolled outside because Nia just dropped her carelessly straight on her shoulder from that double-winged hold thingy. It's very obvious, and ugly, when you look at the footage. (if you can't protect your opponent, you should probably not do the move at all)

Then again, if Vinny Massaro says otherwise... Well, wait a minute, who the fuck is Vinny Massaro already ?

Wrestlers take their own bumps. It's on them to land safely. At least that's how trained people usually explain it.

He worked in ARSION for years as GAMI, El-P.

I am way funnier than GAMI IRL.

Also, I guess those two indian guys aren't very well trained, because Randy Orton sure took great care of them too lately.

Well Vinny Massaro also told me on twitter that the "Manny makes Invader 3 puke blood" angle was a shoot because that's what Manny told him so he's not a great source. From what I've read Bayley was injured by the way she hit the rope when she rolled out of the ring and not by anything Nia Jax did though.

Vinny was also the trainer in charge the night Great Khali killed a student in APW. That's a pretty extreme version of "whose fault is it?"

The guys has been a clown since getting in. What would Donald Trump need to do/say to be kicked out or temporarily suspended from the WWE HOF? It seems saying the "N" word would do it, anything else?

Start a thermonuclear war; that is if at that point there still would be somebody around to kick him out of the HOF.

But this kind of discussion should be moved to "Pro Wrestling Mostly".

I read a headline "Why has Randy Orton 2017 been so bad?". This is totally ludicrous right? He has been carrying the Jinder feud showing great charismatic energy, working hard and some great babyface shines. I guess Bray Wyatt was shit, but Orton is not a miracle worker.

I don't really see why Jinder should even have the belt just because WWE is touring India.

I mean they would never do the same thing with the UK so don't really see the big deal in it. Even if they are trying to get a deal done over there just making Jinder champion for the sake of it seems pointless.

Id rather Cena have just stayed Champion.

They seem to think that because there's over a billion people in India, it will create a huge market there if someone of Indian descent is champion. Of course they also seem to think that OTT/streaming services have the same level of availability and cultural acceptance everywhere despite having pretty much zero gain internationally on the network outside of the UK.

They seem to think that because there's over a billion people in India, it will create a huge market there if someone of Indian descent is champion. Of course they also seem to think that OTT/streaming services have the same level of availability and cultural acceptance everywhere despite having pretty much zero gain internationally on the network outside of the UK.

It's the same thing as 10-15 years ago everybody was saying "we have to get into China". Shane McMahon founded a business on that premiss (which probably has failed, as he came crawling back).

I read a headline "Why has Randy Orton 2017 been so bad?". This is totally ludicrous right? He has been carrying the Jinder feud showing great charismatic energy, working hard and some great babyface shines. I guess Bray Wyatt was shit, but Orton is not a miracle worker.

I don't really see why Jinder should even have the belt just because WWE is touring India.

I mean they would never do the same thing with the UK so don't really see the big deal in it. Even if they are trying to get a deal done over there just making Jinder champion for the sake of it seems pointless.

They are already established in the U.K. and they did use British Bulldog as a draw for Summerslam 92. Don't underestimate civic and ethnic pride.

The WWE Network would be more successful here if, like Netflix, Amazon Prime, even Fight Pass, they simply had the option of accepting domestic cards which have international transactions enabled. Instead, they seem to want multi-currency/global cards, which very, very few people have. I myself am not subscribed to the Network because of this, and I have a subscription to all the three other OTT services I mentioned.

Jinder has been getting some publicity, but not as much as you would expect, and the fact that he was (deservedly) a jobber for the last several years is one of the main reasons why. His push came out of nowhere and just seems inorganic.

The guys has been a clown since getting in. What would Donald Trump need to do/say to be kicked out or temporarily suspended from the WWE HOF? It seems saying the "N" word would do it, anything else?

Start a thermonuclear war; that is if at that point there still would be somebody around to kick him out of the HOF.

But this kind of discussion should be moved to "Pro Wrestling Mostly".

I agree. This is more of an opinion of the guy/his Presidency, than it is anything else.

Second, contrary to what scrubbing of a website would have you believe, Hogan was never officially removed from the WWE Hall. They would have made a bigger deal, and a formal announcement for that.

They are already established in the U.K. and they did use British Bulldog as a draw for Summerslam 92. Don't underestimate civic and ethnic pride.

Well I was using the UK as a example, I could have said any country.

Doesn't change the fact Jinder was a jobber for months before the push.

We got The Highlanders squashing Deuce and Domino up here once. It lasted about a minute and a half and afterwards HHH came out and called Randy Orton a sheep shagger (it was DX v Rated RKO in the main event, he didn't just decide to come to the ring and shit talk Orton. Though I wouldn't have been surprised if he had).