Pro Wrestling Only

[2017-08-08-Marvelous] Queen's Quest (AZM & HZK) vs NEW-TRA (Takumi Iroha & Rin Kadokura)

aguakun

Queen's Quest (AZM & HZK) vs. NEW-TRA (Takumi Iroha & Rin Kadokura)

Takumi spams superkicks like a western indie wrestler; she rarely makes tape so I was anticipating her every move, seeing what interesting techniques she would use, and I dig this NEW-TRA team. Kadokura is getting out of her rookie phase, and showed off some new moves in her new attire. I thought Queen's Quest did great as well; AZM gave a strong effort. Very solid tag match. ***1/4

• 2 weeks later...

When the heck did AZM get so good? She's about as good as a 14-year-old wrestler can be without possessing preternatural talent.

I usually hate watching the kids of Stardom wrestle. I find it uncomfortable watching children in the ring. Notwithstanding that, AZM has matured (stature-wise) and improved (ring-wise) to the point that I've found myself forgetting her age and just enjoying her matches. This outing really brought it home to me that, every time Stardom does a bit more with her, AZM ups her game accordingly. I'm excited to see what the future holds for her. She's to the point now where I think she can be a credible component is serious mid-card tag matches. In a couple years, I can see her being ready to work the 5-Star Grand Prix.

• GSR changed the title to [2017-08-08-Marvelous] Queen's Quest (AZM & HZK) vs NEW-TRA (Takumi Iroha & Rin Kadokura)