Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV Aug 21-Aug 27

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He took a bump to the floor and his knee looked like it bent wrong. He tried to gut through it but gave out when he tried to do his elbow drop.

I thought it was an angle at first but they had to mute several f bombs and the ref was quick to stop it.

I think that's the most time a Cruiserweight match has gotten on RAW, it even had a commercial break! Crowd got into it too!

What a shock.....give em time and people might care. Though I do realize it's a hardcore night after SS crowd......

It seems the last few months that the cruisers can drag the crowd kicking and screaming into reactions. Neville/Tozawa had the crowd red hot last week for the title change.

Not watching Raw but why is Joe teaming with Miz. Thought he was a face.

He's a heel who gets cheered

Cena showed up as a "surprise" by Kurt Angle. Roman confronted him and it looked like they might have a match. Then Miz & friends came out. Cena challenged Miz, Dallas, Axel to a 3 on 2 match against him and Roman. Miz declined Then Joe came out because he wants to get his hands on both Reigns and Cena, and said forget The Miztourage, he'll be Miz's partner. Miz liked this. Then Joe attacked Cena, got the Clutch on, and got Superman punched to the outside. It all made sense.

I haven't really been watching RAW this summer, just checking clips online........how long have they went to the more frequent but shorter commercial breaks? The breaks are like 90 seconds now it feels like. Is this a new thing? Regular thing? Does it mean the last segment goes longer with no or only 1 break?

I haven't really been watching RAW this summer, just checking clips online........how long have they went to the more frequent but shorter commercial breaks? The breaks are like 90 seconds now it feels like. Is this a new thing? Regular thing? Does it mean the last segment goes longer with no or only 1 break?

This is what I do. Anything worthwhile gets posted on YouTube and there's about 20 minutes of worthwhile content a week.

Not watching Raw but why is Joe teaming with Miz. Thought he was a face.

He's a heel who gets cheered

Cena showed up as a "surprise" by Kurt Angle. Roman confronted him and it looked like they might have a match. Then Miz & friends came out. Cena challenged Miz, Dallas, Axel to a 3 on 2 match against him and Roman. Miz declined Then Joe came out because he wants to get his hands on both Reigns and Cena, and said forget The Miztourage, he'll be Miz's partner. Miz liked this. Then Joe attacked Cena, got the Clutch on, and got Superman punched to the outside. It all made sense.

Hope they dont do a throw away Cena vs Joe or Reigns VS Cena both could headline a PPV. The Raw main event picture has been looking strong since the shake up , I glad Joe has been able to build credibility in Main Event scene on Raw.

The beach ball shit IS really f'n annoying and disrespectful to the guys in the ring. It's one thing if the show/the matches are the shits, and that wasn't the case here. Balor-Jordan and the main event were both good matches, and it was a pretty good show overall

Part of it is that they're doing 4 nights a row in the same building in front of what I have to assume are a lot of the same fans. After NXT, a loooooooooooong SummerSlam, and then a 3+ hour RAW......they're burnt out. Not a good sign for SD! tomorrow

I was impressed by how many things they managed to juggle in that Cena-Reigns-Miz-Joe segment. Set up the night's main event, along with a few short-term feuds and long-term feuds for both Cena and Reigns. Really impressive how they did all of that without it being bloated. Cena's Shawn Michaels facial expressions can leave, though.