World Cast: A WCCW Review

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#81 Zoo Enthusiast

Zoo Enthusiast
  • Members
  • 1383 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:32 AM

Haha...not quite, but be on the lookout for a Mid Atlantic show from an alternate reality to drop shortly

Another podcast was legit one of the biggest reasons I was excited about them adding all that stuff to the Network.

#82 Ricky Jackson

Ricky Jackson

The Only 5 Time Champion

• Members
  • 2851 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling, music, comics, beer, movies, history, sports...good manly stuff.

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:16 AM

Well, it's going to be a one off "special" rather than an ongoing show. That said, it would be great if people with podcast aspirations followed our lead and started shows based on the Mid Atlantic footage on the Network, or Mid South, etc.

#83 Johnny Sorrow

Johnny Sorrow
  • Members
  • 4525 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:02 AM

Arn Anderson and I share both the burden of going bald young, and the gift of being best at supporting roles,so I feel ok to say "I hate to toot our own horn, but,"Toot Toot".
This show is the tits, kids.

#84 Mad Dog

Mad Dog
  • Members
  • 4886 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:59 AM

Good news guys, you're about 4 episodes away from Manning getting storyline suspended for a couple of months!

#85 thebrainfollower

thebrainfollower
  • Members
  • 1242 posts
  • Interests:Doctor Who, Star Wars, classic horror, politics, history, theater, and that wrestling thing we are here for.

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:48 AM

Hey I tried to do one for all the existing Memphis episodes but no one was willing to team up with me. I have to say listening to Johnny absolutely lose it made my Sunday.

#86 SteveDubRN

SteveDubRN
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:30 PM

The bit about Jay Saldi's favorite author being Stu Saks got a legit belly laugh out of me.

#87 Ricky Jackson

Ricky Jackson

The Only 5 Time Champion

• Members
  • 2851 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling, music, comics, beer, movies, history, sports...good manly stuff.

Posted Yesterday, 12:27 AM

World Cast What If...?

https://soundcloud.c...tlantic-9121981

September 12, 1981 (Mid Atlantic 1)

From the Blue Area of the Moon, the Watcher turns his gaze to an alternate reality where the boys chose Mid Atlantic over World Class. The talent roster is much deeper, the commentary way better, the in-ring action a lot faster, the jobbers less jobbery---it's 1981 in the Carolina's!

Follow along on the WWE Network and enjoy a really fun special edition of World Cast!

#88 Karl

Karl
  • Members
  • 309 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:21 AM

Fanbloodytastic!

#89 Johnny Sorrow

Johnny Sorrow
  • Members
  • 4525 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:12 AM

Follow that.

#90 Shrike02

Shrike02
  • Members
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Life, the universe, and everything.

Posted Yesterday, 07:06 PM

A great, great listen. If only there was a Titans reunion full-time for a regular podcast doing the Carolinas ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users