Triplemania XV available to watch on Twitch
Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:21 AM
Just a heads up for anyone who wants to watch the show since Dr. Wagner vs Psycho Clown should be a pretty big event.
Posted 26 August 2017 - 08:14 AM
Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:12 PM
Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:41 PM
A local AAA promoter leaked a flyer advertising Wagner's first appearance without the mask, and it wouldn't be unheard of for AAA to fuck up like this so we'll see.
Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:46 PM
Just give me a sliver of a doubt, let me have my fun tonight, love a big apuestas match.
Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:19 PM
Full card per the WO site if anyone wants to check it out:
- Llave de Gloria final
- Mascara de Bronce & Big Mami & Dinastia & Estrella Divina vs. Hernandez & Hiedra & Mini Psycho Clown & Mamba
- Dark Cuervo & Dark Scoria defend AAA tag titles against DJZ & Andrew Everett, Drago & Aerostar and Monsther Clown & Murder Clown
- Sexy Star vs. Lady Shani vs. Rosemary vs. Ayako Hamada for AAA Reina de Reinas title
- Pagano vs. Mesias street fight
- Torneo TripleMania 25 lumberjack match with La Parka, Bengala, Argenis, Australian Suicide, Faby Apache, Pimpinela Escarlata, Averno, Chessman, Super Fly, Bobby Lashley, Moose, Jeff Jarrett, Scorpio Jr., Zumbido, Decnis, Psicosis (not the original), Maniaco, Histeira, Joe Lider, Halloween, Mr. Aguila, Crazy Boy, Nino Hamburguesa, Lanzeloth, Intocable, Blue Demon Jr., Pirata Morgan, Heavy Metal, Villano IV and a surprise final participant
- Johnny Mundo defends AAA Mega heavyweight, AAA cruiserweight and Latin American heavyweight titles against El Hijo del Fantasma and El Texano Jr. in a ladder match
- Psycho Clown vs. Dr. Wagner Jr. mask vs. mask
Posted 26 August 2017 - 04:56 PM
For those that follow AAA, is anything on the show interesting beyond the main event?
Posted 26 August 2017 - 06:30 PM
The semi main will probably be a fun spotfest, the Pagano/Mesias match will be a violent brawl if that's something you're into. The women could be fun since Sexy Star is pretty much luchadora Roman Reigns at this point.
They're doing the finals of Llave de Gloria now and it's pretty fun, it's the lucha equivalent to a Young Lions match in NJPW.
Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:37 PM
Now that Cornette works for GFW, no one better tell him they partner with a company that does man/woman/exoticio/mini 8 person tag matches.
Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:54 PM
I decided to switch to the Twitch channel on Roku with original commentary cause Twitch on web was slow and an ads nightmare that PWInsider would have found excessive. Plus while the english commentary wasn't Matt Striker bad it didn't sound like they knew what the hell was going on either
Holy fuck I thought those pre show matches were sloppy as fuck but this woman's match is sure up there. Man Sexy Star doesn't sell for shit in this match. Rosemary seems completely confused by what is going on here.
Posted 26 August 2017 - 08:20 PM
We're in an age where we can now watch Mexican and Japanese wrestling live with little hassle. What a golden age.
Posted 26 August 2017 - 08:23 PM
CMLL is free live streaming arena footage three times a week.
Posted 26 August 2017 - 08:26 PM
AAA puts their TV show up on YouTube weekly too.
Also the show hasn't been too bad so far. Certainly going better than their US PPV disaster a few years ago.
Posted 26 August 2017 - 08:57 PM
Sexy Star and Lady Shani were apparently shooting in the womens' match and Sexy hurt Rosemary with the finishing armbar.
Posted 26 August 2017 - 09:03 PM
Yeah she kept that finisher on Rosemary way too long after the tap. given how sloppy Rosemary was in the match (although to be fair all the women were) I wondered if it was a receipt.
I haven't seen much of Sexy Star in AAA but after that showing I can see why she is extremely disliked now
Posted 26 August 2017 - 09:11 PM
If those reports are true, then I don't think it was a receipt at all.
Posted 26 August 2017 - 09:15 PM
I assume this is the AAA version of the New Japan Tokyo Dome Rumble match except that they are including lumberjacks with them as well. It is complete chaos but really entertaining. Feel sorry for anyone listening to the english commentary with this going on
Holy shit Jeff Jarrett is a mess physically. I mean he is getting good cheap heat with the crowd but man.
Posted 26 August 2017 - 10:50 PM
Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:06 PM
Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:13 PM
I know I am showing my supreme lucha libre ignorance here but I never understood why you have rip about 80% of the mask off of someone in a mask vs mask match. Obviously you need it for the blood but you really should be able to tell who someone is now.
Unless the identity isn't that important but the character and aura the mask gives you that is the real prize
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users