Pro Wrestling Only

Triplemania XV available to watch on Twitch

sek69

So, Sexy Star is very officialy a complete bitch. I wasn't crazy about her in LU, although they did the best job possible with her storyline of getting the title, but this shit completely kills whatever tolerance I had for this girl. Hopefully she isn't part of the cast if they ever do a fourth season.

Because it has pretty much been reported as a fact by various sources and that Rosemary's statement online doesn't exactly screams "shoot-angle !" either (much like the the reactions of other workers from different companies on Twitter supporting her, including Road Dog & Cody Rhodes, who really have no business interest in AAA).

Because we loathe Sexy Star and like Taya, obviously. Let us riot in peace.

That too I guess.

It's not like Star had the greatest reputation before.

How does this Twitch thing work? I added the Roku channel last night & all I saw was a bunch of gaming stuff. Is there a AAA "section"?

It is a gaming live stream platform predominantly so the vast majority will be gaming, to find the aaa stuff search for user luchalibreaaa. Then on their videos section you will find tripplemania.

It's generally assumed now that the Taya/Vampiro stuff was legit and everything else following with Johnny Mundo was angle. Also AAA has been at fault here for creating the monster by bending over backwards to cater to someone who's spit in their face at every opportunity.

I had thought Cubsfan alluded to it all being a work as the promos cut by Morrison predate the actual Vampiro/Taya issue. Regardless, Sexy Star is Sexy Star and she seemed to not take kindly to a move by Shani early on and then the spear by Rosemary at the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Rewatching the version of the main event that aired on TV, and it's still a good match. Like most AAA matches it benefits from editing, but it was a good mix of bloody AAA brawl and heated mask match. Most of the time mask matches with guys at Wagner's level have a harder time getting heat since usually it's clear they aren't losing, but people were in it the whole way.

I still think it's fitting that after all this time Wagner turned out to be The Most Interesting Man in the World.