Pro Wrestling Only

Master List of All Pre-70s Footage

legace

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) Jackie Pallo -vs- Johnny Kwango (1960s).

Is this the same match that TWC Fight aired many years ago?

No it's a different 1, it didn't actually air on ITV, it's taken from 8mm film, here's a link, it's the second match in the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0bavm4Bcuw

No it's a different 1, it didn't actually air on ITV, it's taken from 8mm film, here's a link, it's the second match in the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0bavm4Bcuw

Thats pretty cool footage. Im guessing thats from the Royal Albert Hall?

Thats pretty cool footage. Im guessing thats from the Royal Albert Hall?

Hmmm I'm not too sure where it's from but it appears the matches in the clip are from different shows, I'd guess they were from smaller venues than the Royal Albert Hall but I could be wrong.

Is the Jimmy Savile match complete? And what is the Bruno Elrington footage from the 60s?

No only clips of it exist I'm afraid, here's the footage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40nCbaYVgoI

As for the Elrington footage, it's actually on the very end of the Johnny Kwango -vs- Jackie Pallo clip in the link I put in the second post on this page, it features 8mm film clips of 3 matches from the 1960s, sadly the YouTube version cuts off before the Elrington match gets going, I'm not sure if there's a longer version.

Is the Jimmy Savile match complete? And what is the Bruno Elrington footage from the 60s?

No only clips of it exist I'm afraid, here's the footage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40nCbaYVgoI

As for the Elrington footage, it's actually on the very end of the Johnny Kwango -vs- Jackie Pallo clip in the link I put in the second post on this page, it features 8mm film clips of 3 matches from the 1960s, sadly the YouTube version cuts off before the Elrington match gets going, I'm not sure if there's a longer version.

Im sure Ive seen that footage before somewhere. Was it on the ITV Wrestling DVD set? I don't think its from the Louis Theroux documentary.

I think ive seen a odd 60s clip of WOS on youtube so guessing abit is freely available out there.

I have Jim Londos vs Bronko Nagurski 11/18/38 Philadelphia (14:35 shown)

June Byers vs Peggy Banner 8/26/55 Chicago (14:04 shown)

Lou Thesz vs Buddy Rogers 6/21/50 Chicago (36:25 shown)

Lou Thesz vs Verne Gagne 1/25/52 Chicago (55:41 shown)

DATE UNKNOWN 1955? Nick Bockwinkel vs The Great John L (William H Clark) Hollywood (8:55 shown)

Nick Bockwinkel vs K.O. Matt Murphy 6/17/59 (Chicago)? (5:27 shown)

Verne Gagne vs Dick the Bruiser 10/28/55 Chicago (36:20 shown)

Im sure Ive seen that footage before somewhere. Was it on the ITV Wrestling DVD set? I don't think its from the Louis Theroux documentary.

I think ive seen a odd 60s clip of WOS on youtube so guessing abit is freely available out there.

Yeah the Savile stuff from the link I gave you was a DVD extra on The Best Of ITV Wrestling.

The only 1960s ITV stuff on YouTube is this which I already listed - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UesKnpeMSqA

I have Jim Londos vs Bronko Nagurski 11/18/38 Philadelphia (14:35 shown)

June Byers vs Peggy Banner 8/26/55 Chicago (14:04 shown)

Lou Thesz vs Buddy Rogers 6/21/50 Chicago (36:25 shown)

Lou Thesz vs Verne Gagne 1/25/52 Chicago (55:41 shown)

DATE UNKNOWN 1955? Nick Bockwinkel vs The Great John L (William H Clark) Hollywood (8:55 shown)

Nick Bockwinkel vs K.O. Matt Murphy 6/17/59 (Chicago)? (5:27 shown)

Verne Gagne vs Dick the Bruiser 10/28/55 Chicago (36:20 shown)

Thank you Paul, I'll add those to my Chicago and Hollywood lists when I post them on here.

Yeah the Savile stuff from the link I gave you was a DVD extra on The Best Of ITV Wrestling.

The only 1960s ITV stuff on YouTube is this which I already listed - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UesKnpeMSqA

Yeah I bought that DVD years ago. A great set shame they didnt do a 3rd Volume.

Awesome 60s stuff there, is the McManus/Pallo match not out there in full? Timeshift showed bits and pieces to it.

Yeah I bought that DVD years ago. A great set shame they didnt do a 3rd Volume.

Awesome 60s stuff there, is the McManus/Pallo match not out there in full? Timeshift showed bits and pieces to it.

Yeah McManus -vs- Pallo IS out there in full but only a very select few people have a copy, it's a rare one for sure.

These are the matches I have on film, nearly all are pre-1970's. There's a lot more out of Chicago, Los Angeles and Buffalo,

1) 8mm - Vincent Lopez vs. Man Mountain Dean – 7/24/1935 Los Angeles Tournament Final – Silent – Approx. 10 min

*2) 8mm – Ring Classics Wrestling vol 2 – clips of; Dean vs. Dusek, George vs. Savoldi, Londos vs. Kirelenko, Carnera vs. Nelson and Londos vs. Browning –Silent – Approx. 10 min

3) 16mm – Tarzans of the Mat – clips of; Joe Savoldi vs. Man Mountain Dean, Jim Londos vs. Jim Browning and Abe “King Kong” Kashey vs Rough-House Reilly – Silent – 2:33 min

4) 16mm – Modern GladiatorsVic Hill vs. Jack Gacek – 1930’s Los Angeles – Sound – 6:11 min

5) 16mm – Modern GladiatorsAli Baba vs. Red Brannigan – 10/11/1939 – Sound – 5:01 min

6) 16mm – Madcap MeleeJose Sevilla vs. George KO Koverley 1930's Los Angeles – Sound – 4:36 min

7) 16mm – Madcap MeleeJules Strongbow vs. Hardy Kruskamp – 1930's Los Angeles- Sound – 6:23 min

8) 16mm - Mat MaulersBabe Sharkey vs Don Evans – 1930's/40's - Sound – 4:48 min

9) 16mm - Mat MaulersDutch (“Nature Boy” Buddy Rogers) Rohde vs Ash Mahoney – 1930's/40's - Sound – 5:00 min

10) 16mm - Rasslin’ RocketsLou Klein (Bastien) vs Gene Dubuque (Magnificent Maurice) – Sound – 8:33 min

11) 16mm – Mat MastersDon Evans vs. Jim Corbett – Sound – 4:01 min

12) 16mm – Mat MastersPrimo Carnera vs. LaVerne Baxter – Sound – 5:26 min

13) 16mm – Wrestling Thrills - Karol Krauser vs Chief Bamba Tabu (also known as Yaqui Joe), Olga Baranoff vs. Hanka Kavetzka and Four Man battle Royal; Bobby Bruns, John Melas, Prince Emir Jo Jo and Bamba Tabu – Silent – Approx. 10 min

14) 16mm – Chief Don Eagle vs. Walter Palmer – 4/28/1950 Chicago – Silent – 19:16 min

15) 16mm – Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Gorgeous George vs Woody Strode - 1950’s Bakersfield, CA – Sound – 26:15 min

16) 16mm - Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Lord Leslie Carlton vs Juan Sepeda (or Zepeda) 1950’s - Sound – 20:29 min

17) 16mm – Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Cora Coombs vs June Byers – 1950’s - Sound – 15:35 min

18) 16mm - Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Ida May (Mae) Martinez vs Terry Majors – 1950’s - Sound – Approx. 24:35 min

19) 16mm - Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Lynn O'Connor vs Lindy Lawrence – 1950’s Sound – 27:47 min

20) 16mm - Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Lindy Lawrence vs Jackie La Monte – 7/11/1950 Tucson, AZ - Sound – 24:31 min

21) 16mm – Championship Wrestling From the Hollywood Legion Stadium (syndicated TV) - Fred Blassie & Warren Bockwinkel vs. Joe Pazandak & Mr. Moto – Sound – 15:32 min – incomplete film has about the last 5 min of the match then commentary by Jules Strongbow and commercials to the end of the show.

22) 16mm – Schlitz Library #14 – clips of; Johnny Valentine vs Argentina Rocca, Dick the Bruiser vs Pepper Gomez, Rickki Starr vs The Zebra Kid, Mighty Jumbo vs The Sheik of Araby, Argentina Rocca & Miguel Perez vs Dr Jerry & Eddie Graham, Argentina Rocca, Miguel Perez & Haystack Calhoun vs Dr. Jerry & Eddie Graham & The Sheik of Araby, Sky Low Low & Billy the Kid vs Brown Panther & Red Feather, Penny Banner vs June Byer and Ramona Isbel & Apple Johnson vs Babs Wingo & Marva Scott. – 1950’s – Sound – Approx. 30 min

23) 16mm – Rough and Tumble – clips of; Abe Coleman vs Lou Plummer, Jim Londos vs Ray Steele and Man Mountain Dean vs Howard Cantonwine – 1930’s - Silent –2:45 min

24) 16mm - Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Rita Martinez vs Maria Gernardi – 7/11/1950 – Sound – 11:02 min

25) 16mm – Roughouse Fiesta - Dr. John Dropkick Murphy & Nick Lutze vs LaVerne Baxter & Hardboiled Haggerty – 1930’s Los Angeles - Sound – 8:58 min

26) 16mm - Bronko Nagurski vs Vincent Lopez 8/11/1937 Los Angeles– Sound – 11:17 min.

27) 16mm - Nick Lutze vs Pio Pico 8/11/1937 Los Angeles (professional wrestler vs boxer) – Sound – Approx. 2:53 min.

28) 16mm - Ali Baba vs Dick Lever 1938 – Sound – 3:18 min.

29) 16mm – Through the Ropes - Cowboy Karl Davis vs Terry McGinnis -1930's Los Angeles - Sound – 8:42 min

30) 16mm – Twin Tornadoes - Nick Lutze & Tiny Roebuck vs Vincent Lopez & El Pulpo – 1930's Los Angeles – Sound – 10:20 min

31) 16mm – Grips and GroansMildred Burke vs May Weston – 3/20/1947 – Sound – 7:07 min

32) 16mm – Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) – Lord James Blears vs Leo Garibaldi -1950's – Sound – 28:02 min

33) 16mm – The Miller Brothers (Big Ed & Dan) vs Whipper Billy Watson & Bobo Brazil – 3/21/1958 Buffalo – Sound – 24.53 min.

34) 16mm – Main Event Wrestling (syndicated TV) – Sandor Szabo vs Louie Miller & The Great Bolo – 1950’s Hollywood Legion Stadium – Sound – 49:45 min

35) 16mm – Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) – Baron Michele Leone vs Rito Romero – 1956 Hollywood Legion Stadium – Sound – Approx. 54:11 min

36) 16mm – Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) – Lord Athol Layton vs Pepe Pasquale – 1950’s Hollywood Legion Stadium – Sound – 5:29 min

37) 16mm – They Call It Wrestling(4) Unknown Wrestlers – Silent – 2:45 min

38) 16mm – Hans Schnabel vs Vic Christy – 1950’s Los Angeles - Sound – 20:25 min

39) 16mm – Wrestling From the Olympic (syndicated TV) - Buddy “Killer” Austin vs Dave Cox – 1966 Los Angeles – Sound – 16:38 min

40) 16mm – Wrestling From the Olympic (syndicated TV) - Rip Miller (Mighty Joe Thunder, Bob Stanlee) vs El Bandito Lopez – 1966 Los Angeles – Sound – 15:37 min

41) 16mm – Wrestling From the Olympic (syndicated TV) - Hard Boiled Haggerty, El Shereef & The Preacher vs Mr. Moto, Paul Diamond & Enrique Flores – 1966 Los Angeles – Sound – 17:12 min

42) 16mm – Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV)Enrique Torres vs Ted Christy – 1950’s Los Angeles – Sound – 28:39 min

43) 16mm – Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV)Lord James Blears vs Ivan the Terrible – 1950’s Los Angeles – Sound – 33:40 min

44) 16mm Bob Orton Sr vs Adrian Baillargeon – 1950’s Buffalo – Sound – 17:06 min

45) 16mm Mike & Doc Gallagher vs Guy & Joe Brunetti – 1950’s Buffalo – Sound – 15:01 min

*46) 16mm Tony Marino vs Pepper Martin (brief highlights) – 1950’s Buffalo – Sound – Approx 1 ½ min

*47) 16mm Fritz von Erich vs Roy McClarity (brief highlights) – 1950’s Buffalo – Sound – Approx 1 ½ min

48) 16mm - Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV)Roy Asselin vs George Temple (Shirley’s brother) – 1950’s Los Angeles – Sound – 4:34 min

49) 16mm - Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV)Leo Garibaldi vs Billy McDaniel (Billy Blassie) – 1950’s Los Angeles – Sound – 17:52 min

50) 16mm - Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) The Great Togo & Tony Morelli vs The Dusek Brothers – 1950’s Los Angeles – Sound – 31:50 min

51) 16mm – Dory Funk Sr vs Abe “King Kong” Kashey – 1950’s Texas – Silent – 9:14 min

52) 16mm – Duke Keomuka vs Blackie Guzman – 1950’s Texas – Silent – 9:32 min

*53) 16mm – 1975 All Star Wrestling - The Wolfman (with manager Freddie Blassie) vs Stan Laska – B&W sound - Approx min

*54) 16mm – 1975 All Star Wrestling - Victor Rivera & Dominic DeNucci vs Johnny Rodz & Butcher Joe Nova – B&W sound - Approx min

*55) 16mm – 1975 All Star Wrestling - Lord Littlebrook vs Sonny Boy Hayes – B&W sound - Approx min

*56)16mm – 1975 All Star Wrestling - Andre the Giant vs Mike Paidousis, Larry Sharpe & Hans Schroeder – B&W sound - Approx min

57) 16mm - Vincent Lopez vs. Man Mountain Dean – 7/24/1935 Los Angeles Tournament Final – Silent – 10:52 min

*58) 16mm - Wrestling Film from Hollywood (syndicated TV) - John Tolos & Hans Schnabel vs Dr. Lee Grable and Sandor Szabo – 1950’s Los Angeles – Sound – Approx 53 min

*59) 16mm – Rasslin' RampageThe Bavarian Boys vs Bud Cody & Chet Wallick – 1940's – Sound – Approx. 8 min

60) 16mm – Championship Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Jesse James vs “The Fabulous Kangaroo” Al Costello – 1950's Los Angeles – Sound – 24:52 min

*61) 16mm – Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Little Beaver vs Irish Jackie – 1950's Los Angeles – Sound – Approx. 25 min

62) 16mm – Ed “Strangler” Lewis vs Dick Shikat – 6/9/1932 NY MSG Bowl- Sound – 20:20 Min

These are the matches I have on film, nearly all are pre-1970's. There's a lot more out of Chicago, Los Angeles and Buffalo,

1) 8mm - Vincent Lopez vs. Man Mountain Dean – 7/24/1935 Los Angeles Tournament Final – Silent – Approx. 10 min

*2) 8mm – Ring Classics Wrestling vol 2 – clips of; Dean vs. Dusek, George vs. Savoldi, Londos vs. Kirelenko, Carnera vs. Nelson and Londos vs. Browning –Silent – Approx. 10 min

3) 16mm – Tarzans of the Mat – clips of; Joe Savoldi vs. Man Mountain Dean, Jim Londos vs. Jim Browning and Abe “King Kong” Kashey vs Rough-House Reilly – Silent – 2:33 min

4) 16mm – Modern GladiatorsVic Hill vs. Jack Gacek – 1930’s Los Angeles – Sound – 6:11 min

5) 16mm – Modern GladiatorsAli Baba vs. Red Brannigan – 10/11/1939 – Sound – 5:01 min

6) 16mm – Madcap MeleeJose Sevilla vs. George KO Koverley 1930's Los Angeles – Sound – 4:36 min

7) 16mm – Madcap MeleeJules Strongbow vs. Hardy Kruskamp – 1930's Los Angeles- Sound – 6:23 min

8) 16mm - Mat MaulersBabe Sharkey vs Don Evans – 1930's/40's - Sound – 4:48 min

9) 16mm - Mat MaulersDutch (“Nature Boy” Buddy Rogers) Rohde vs Ash Mahoney – 1930's/40's - Sound – 5:00 min

10) 16mm - Rasslin’ RocketsLou Klein (Bastien) vs Gene Dubuque (Magnificent Maurice) – Sound – 8:33 min

11) 16mm – Mat MastersDon Evans vs. Jim Corbett – Sound – 4:01 min

12) 16mm – Mat MastersPrimo Carnera vs. LaVerne Baxter – Sound – 5:26 min

13) 16mm – Wrestling Thrills - Karol Krauser vs Chief Bamba Tabu (also known as Yaqui Joe), Olga Baranoff vs. Hanka Kavetzka and Four Man battle Royal; Bobby Bruns, John Melas, Prince Emir Jo Jo and Bamba Tabu – Silent – Approx. 10 min

14) 16mm – Chief Don Eagle vs. Walter Palmer – 4/28/1950 Chicago – Silent – 19:16 min

15) 16mm – Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Gorgeous George vs Woody Strode - 1950’s Bakersfield, CA – Sound – 26:15 min

16) 16mm - Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Lord Leslie Carlton vs Juan Sepeda (or Zepeda) 1950’s - Sound – 20:29 min

17) 16mm – Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Cora Coombs vs June Byers – 1950’s - Sound – 15:35 min

18) 16mm - Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Ida May (Mae) Martinez vs Terry Majors – 1950’s - Sound – Approx. 24:35 min

19) 16mm - Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Lynn O'Connor vs Lindy Lawrence – 1950’s Sound – 27:47 min

20) 16mm - Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Lindy Lawrence vs Jackie La Monte – 7/11/1950 Tucson, AZ - Sound – 24:31 min

21) 16mm – Championship Wrestling From the Hollywood Legion Stadium (syndicated TV) - Fred Blassie & Warren Bockwinkel vs. Joe Pazandak & Mr. Moto – Sound – 15:32 min – incomplete film has about the last 5 min of the match then commentary by Jules Strongbow and commercials to the end of the show.

22) 16mm – Schlitz Library #14 – clips of; Johnny Valentine vs Argentina Rocca, Dick the Bruiser vs Pepper Gomez, Rickki Starr vs The Zebra Kid, Mighty Jumbo vs The Sheik of Araby, Argentina Rocca & Miguel Perez vs Dr Jerry & Eddie Graham, Argentina Rocca, Miguel Perez & Haystack Calhoun vs Dr. Jerry & Eddie Graham & The Sheik of Araby, Sky Low Low & Billy the Kid vs Brown Panther & Red Feather, Penny Banner vs June Byer and Ramona Isbel & Apple Johnson vs Babs Wingo & Marva Scott. – 1950’s – Sound – Approx. 30 min

23) 16mm – Rough and Tumble – clips of; Abe Coleman vs Lou Plummer, Jim Londos vs Ray Steele and Man Mountain Dean vs Howard Cantonwine – 1930’s - Silent –2:45 min

24) 16mm - Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Rita Martinez vs Maria Gernardi – 7/11/1950 – Sound – 11:02 min

25) 16mm – Roughouse Fiesta - Dr. John Dropkick Murphy & Nick Lutze vs LaVerne Baxter & Hardboiled Haggerty – 1930’s Los Angeles - Sound – 8:58 min

26) 16mm - Bronko Nagurski vs Vincent Lopez 8/11/1937 Los Angeles– Sound – 11:17 min.

27) 16mm - Nick Lutze vs Pio Pico 8/11/1937 Los Angeles (professional wrestler vs boxer) – Sound – Approx. 2:53 min.

28) 16mm - Ali Baba vs Dick Lever 1938 – Sound – 3:18 min.

29) 16mm – Through the Ropes - Cowboy Karl Davis vs Terry McGinnis -1930's Los Angeles - Sound – 8:42 min

30) 16mm – Twin Tornadoes - Nick Lutze & Tiny Roebuck vs Vincent Lopez & El Pulpo – 1930's Los Angeles – Sound – 10:20 min

31) 16mm – Grips and GroansMildred Burke vs May Weston – 3/20/1947 – Sound – 7:07 min

32) 16mm – Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) – Lord James Blears vs Leo Garibaldi -1950's – Sound – 28:02 min

33) 16mm – The Miller Brothers (Big Ed & Dan) vs Whipper Billy Watson & Bobo Brazil – 3/21/1958 Buffalo – Sound – 24.53 min.

34) 16mm – Main Event Wrestling (syndicated TV) – Sandor Szabo vs Louie Miller & The Great Bolo – 1950’s Hollywood Legion Stadium – Sound – 49:45 min

35) 16mm – Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) – Baron Michele Leone vs Rito Romero – 1956 Hollywood Legion Stadium – Sound – Approx. 54:11 min

36) 16mm – Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) – Lord Athol Layton vs Pepe Pasquale – 1950’s Hollywood Legion Stadium – Sound – 5:29 min

37) 16mm – They Call It Wrestling(4) Unknown Wrestlers – Silent – 2:45 min

38) 16mm – Hans Schnabel vs Vic Christy – 1950’s Los Angeles - Sound – 20:25 min

39) 16mm – Wrestling From the Olympic (syndicated TV) - Buddy “Killer” Austin vs Dave Cox – 1966 Los Angeles – Sound – 16:38 min

40) 16mm – Wrestling From the Olympic (syndicated TV) - Rip Miller (Mighty Joe Thunder, Bob Stanlee) vs El Bandito Lopez – 1966 Los Angeles – Sound – 15:37 min

41) 16mm – Wrestling From the Olympic (syndicated TV) - Hard Boiled Haggerty, El Shereef & The Preacher vs Mr. Moto, Paul Diamond & Enrique Flores – 1966 Los Angeles – Sound – 17:12 min

42) 16mm – Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV)Enrique Torres vs Ted Christy – 1950’s Los Angeles – Sound – 28:39 min

43) 16mm – Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV)Lord James Blears vs Ivan the Terrible – 1950’s Los Angeles – Sound – 33:40 min

44) 16mm Bob Orton Sr vs Adrian Baillargeon – 1950’s Buffalo – Sound – 17:06 min

45) 16mm Mike & Doc Gallagher vs Guy & Joe Brunetti – 1950’s Buffalo – Sound – 15:01 min

*46) 16mm Tony Marino vs Pepper Martin (brief highlights) – 1950’s Buffalo – Sound – Approx 1 ½ min

*47) 16mm Fritz von Erich vs Roy McClarity (brief highlights) – 1950’s Buffalo – Sound – Approx 1 ½ min

48) 16mm - Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV)Roy Asselin vs George Temple (Shirley’s brother) – 1950’s Los Angeles – Sound – 4:34 min

49) 16mm - Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV)Leo Garibaldi vs Billy McDaniel (Billy Blassie) – 1950’s Los Angeles – Sound – 17:52 min

50) 16mm - Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) The Great Togo & Tony Morelli vs The Dusek Brothers – 1950’s Los Angeles – Sound – 31:50 min

51) 16mm – Dory Funk Sr vs Abe “King Kong” Kashey – 1950’s Texas – Silent – 9:14 min

52) 16mm – Duke Keomuka vs Blackie Guzman – 1950’s Texas – Silent – 9:32 min

*53) 16mm – 1975 All Star Wrestling - The Wolfman (with manager Freddie Blassie) vs Stan Laska – B&W sound - Approx min

*54) 16mm – 1975 All Star Wrestling - Victor Rivera & Dominic DeNucci vs Johnny Rodz & Butcher Joe Nova – B&W sound - Approx min

*55) 16mm – 1975 All Star Wrestling - Lord Littlebrook vs Sonny Boy Hayes – B&W sound - Approx min

*56)16mm – 1975 All Star Wrestling - Andre the Giant vs Mike Paidousis, Larry Sharpe & Hans Schroeder – B&W sound - Approx min

57) 16mm - Vincent Lopez vs. Man Mountain Dean – 7/24/1935 Los Angeles Tournament Final – Silent – 10:52 min

*58) 16mm - Wrestling Film from Hollywood (syndicated TV) - John Tolos & Hans Schnabel vs Dr. Lee Grable and Sandor Szabo – 1950’s Los Angeles – Sound – Approx 53 min

*59) 16mm – Rasslin' RampageThe Bavarian Boys vs Bud Cody & Chet Wallick – 1940's – Sound – Approx. 8 min

60) 16mm – Championship Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Jesse James vs “The Fabulous Kangaroo” Al Costello – 1950's Los Angeles – Sound – 24:52 min

*61) 16mm – Wrestling From Hollywood (syndicated TV) - Little Beaver vs Irish Jackie – 1950's Los Angeles – Sound – Approx. 25 min

62) 16mm – Ed “Strangler” Lewis vs Dick Shikat – 6/9/1932 NY MSG Bowl- Sound – 20:20 Min

Wow superb post mate, excellent work. I'm gonna begin work on territories like Hollywood and Chicago etc shortly and will put everything I can in some kind of order. Thanks!

Don't really have anything to add but just want to say great work here. Really looking forward to the Chicago list.

Cheers for the kind words mate. Yeah gonna get to work on that very soon, am still going through the Capitol stuff currently, then it's onto Chicago.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...