Pro Wrestling Only

[2017-09-18-Stardom] Toni Storm vs Yoko Bito

aguakun

5★STAR GP - Finals: Toni Storm vs. Yoko Bito

The Strong Zero kickout here was not as effective as it could have been because Toni and KLR wasted the spot earlier in the mid card, which was total nonsense. This was definitely a Toni Storm match; a lot of movez were happening and not much else. This also had one of the weakest crowd reactions of the show and it's the finals of the tournament. The rolling piledrivers looked cool, though, I gotta say. bad

What a bad final that's put a sour note on the whole tournament for me. Firstly the opening minute was pretty exciting so this isn't a total dud, Bito goes straight on the attack which is countered by Toni who throws her out the ring and follows up with a well executed suicide dive. Good. Some fighting on the outside until Bito hits Toni with her finisher on the outside, and then nonsensically sells on the floor for no reason until a 17 count. Then the match just fell apart I'm afraid. After a pretty dull exchange of submissions they take turns to hit each other with their finishers and kick out at 2 with no logic in the transitions until Toni hits 3 piledrivers in a row and wins. *3/4

• GSR changed the title to [2017-09-18-Stardom] Toni Storm vs Yoko Bito